Port of Visakhapatnam invites application for the recruitment of Senior Deputy Director (EDP) with B.E/B.Tech educational background
Company name : Port of Visakhapatnam
Posts : Senior Deputy Director (EDP)
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 13000-350-18250/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Visakhapatnam
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Deputy Director (EDP):
- Name of the Post Sr. Deputy Director (EDP)
- No. of Posts 1 (One)
- Classification Class – I
- Scale of Pay Rs. 13000-350-18250 (revised scale Rs.24900-50500)
- Whether Selection or Non-selection Selection
- Upper Age limit 40 years.
- Degree in Computer Engineering /Computer Sciences from a recognized University /institution. Or Degree in Mathematics /Statistics/Operational Research /Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications /Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institutions. Or
- Degree in Engineering with Post graduate Diploma in Computer Applications /Computer Sciences/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institutions.
- Experience : Nine years experience in programming/Electronic Data Processing / System Design and Analysis and related fields.
- Desirable: Post graduate degree in Maths/Statistics/Operational Research/Economics or Post graduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Systems or Information systems or MIS or Information Technology or Computer Applications or Business Admn. (P. G. Degree/Diploma) with Specialization in Systems or information Systems or MIS or Information technology and allied subjects from a recognized University/institution.
- Method of Recruitment By direct recruitment.
How to apply:
- The candidates should possess the requisite experience and qualifications as on 01.08.2014.
- Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates will be allowed. The OBC Candidates have to submit the caste certificate regarding their OBC Status as well as exclusion from creamy layer in the proforma prescribed by the Central Government. The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants as per extant rules. The ST Candidates have to submit the latest caste certificate.
- Candidates, if appointed will be governed by the New Pension Scheme, which came in to force w.e.f.01.01.2004 and other Rules & Regulations of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Details will be intimated at the time of appointment.
- Application in the model pro-forma available in Visakhapatnam Port Trust Web site www.vizagport.com be down loaded and filled in be submitted along with full particulars of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience etc., with relevant copies of Certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest Caste Certificate whether belongs to OBC/SC/ST, duly attested should be sent through the Competent Authority of their Organization to reach “The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530 035” on or before 30.09.2014 SUPERSCRIBING the cover “APPLICATION TO THE POST OF Sr. Dy. DIRECTOR (EDP) (CLASS-I)”.
- Applications of those already in service should be got forwarded through their Employer duly furnishing “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”.
- Depending up on the requirement, VPT reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the Recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No advance copy of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organisation must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organisation, will only be considered.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of respective Organisations will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Port of Visakhapatnam|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016