Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 16/12/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the posts of Junior Research Fellow in the DBT-funded project entitled “To explore the cell death pathways in cancer cells exhibiting chromosomal instability” under Dr. Alka Bhatia, Assist. Professor, Dept. of Exp. Med. & Biotechnology as per details given below:-
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 position
- Essential Qualification: Masters (1st Class) in Genetics, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology with NET/GATE cleared.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to experienced person.
- Upper Age limit: 28 years on 17.12.2014. (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as per rules).
- Remuneration: As per DBT Rules.
- The engagement in the projects is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project.
However, appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project. The appointment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend thereof. Total duration of appointment in project is maximum of 6 months. Therefore, if an incumbent switches between the projects, the appointment will terminate on the day he/she completes 06 months. Please note that it is not a PGIMER / DBT, N. Delhi appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit- their complete bio-data duly signed and enclosing therewith photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience etc. & affixed with latest photograph on it by 16/12/14 at 1.00pm in Lab No.3019, 3rd Floor, Research Block-B and to appear for personal interview along with original Certificates on 17/12/14 at 11.00AM in the Dept. of Exp. Med. & Biotechnology, 2nd Floor, Research Block-B, PGIMER, Chandigarh. No interview letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 16.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PGIMER|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017