Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc. holders
Company name : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 8,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the posts of Senior Research Fellow (one no.) and Junior Research Fellow (one no.) sanctioned for the DST research project [Wilms’ Tumor Gene 1 (WT1) in B-lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A study of its expression and utility as a prognostic and minimal residual disease markerl in the Department of Hematology, PG I M ER, Chandigarh.
Junior Research Fellow:
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification; or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification; or Post Graduate in Professional Course.
- Desirable : Post Graduate Degree; M.Sc Biotechnology, Human Genomics/ Genetics.Research Experience : Molecular biology & or flowcytometry
- Salary : As per GOI DST rules
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Essential qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification; or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification; or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course; with two years of research experience.
- Desirable qualifications: Post Graduate Degree: MSc Biotechnology, Human Genomics/ Genetics Research experience: molecular biology &/ or flowcytometry
How to apply:
Applications of interested candidates on plain paper giving fulll bio-data should reach the office of Dr. Neelam Varma, Professor & Head, Department of Hematology, Chairperson-athology (Group’C’ Departments), PGIMER, Chandigarh on or before 26.11.2014. Interview will be held on 28.11.2014 at 12.30 pm
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PGIMER|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017