Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) invites Online application for the recruitment of Receptionist with Degree educational background
Company name : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Posts : Receptionist
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- PM
No of Openings : 06
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 28.09.2014
Details of Post :
Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment to the post of Receptionist on regular basis
- No of post : 06
- Essential: Degree from a recognized University.Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism / Public Relations.
- Desirable: Experience in public relations / publications / printing / publishing.Exposure to working on Personal Computer
- Salary :Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
- Age Limit :18-30 years
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going to the website of www.pgimer.edu.in.
- All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of application form on the website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID not be shared or disclosed to any body. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
- The candidates should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No field should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should take out a print of challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee after 24 hours in any State Bank of India branch as detailed in column 6.
- Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letters & admit card.
- These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the PGI websitewww.pgimer.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on PGI website 15 days before the actual date of examination.Candidates must ensure that the application number should match with challan number, failing which the application will be rejected and the PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance of fee.
- The candidate should upload the challan fee on PGI website within the stipulated time.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PGIMER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017