Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 5th November 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the posts of Senior Research Fellow in the ICMR-funded project entitled “Potential role of biomarkers and gene-environment interactions in subject population exposed to indoor air pollution” under Dr. Veena Dhawan, Professor, Deptt. of Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology as per details given below:-
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 position
- Essential Qualification: 1. M.sc with two years research experience 2. Masters (1st Class) in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Desirable: 2 years working experience with HPLC / FPLC, techniques related to Molecular biology and Protein Biochemistry.
- Upper Age limit: 28 years as on (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/ OBC/ PH/ Women candidate as per rules).
- Remuneration: As per ICMR rules.
- The engagement in the project is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project.
NOTE: a) The candidates who have completed their degree only need to apply. b) Those candidates who are already working should apply with N.O.C from their employer.
However, appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project. The appointment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend thereof. Total duration of appointment in project is maximum of 2 years. Therefore, if an incumbent switches between the projects, the appointment will terminate on the day he/she completes 2 years. Please note that it is not a PGIMER/ICMR, N. Delhi appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
How to apply
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their complete bio-data duly signed and enclosing therewith photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth , qualification/ experience etc & affixed with latest photograph on it by 05/11/2014 at 4.00pm in Lab No. 3038, 3rd floor, Research Block-B and to appear for personal interview along with original certificates on 08/11/14 at 11.30 am in the Department of Exp. Med. & Biotechnology, PGIMER, Chandigarh. If the number of candidates are more, short listing for interview will be done by written test on the date of interview. No interview letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :05.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PGIMER|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016