Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Field Supervisor/Field lnvestigators for B.A./B. Sc/M.Sc/M.A holders on September 08, 2014
Company name : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Posts : Field Supervisor/Field lnvestigators
Qualification : B.A./B. Sc/M.Sc/M.A
Salary : Rs 12,000-15,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 12
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
Walk in date : 08.09.2014
Details of Post :
Field Supervisor/Field lnvestigators
School of Public Health along with Covernment Medical Colleges of Patiala, Amritsar, Faridkot and Christian Medical College, Ludhiana will be conducting a survey on NCD risk tactors in Punjab State under National Health Mission. The survey will be conducted in 60 villages and 40 municipal wards in different districts of Punjab. Following posts are required for this project.
Project Title: Burden of NCD risk factors in Punjab State.
Institute: School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Name of the Post : Field Supervisor
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Masters in Social work/ Life Sciences with at least one year experience in data collection and supervision in a community based health survey.
- Desirable: Resident of Punjab with proticiency in Punjabi reading and listening skills.
- Remuneration : Rs 15,000/- per month Fixed+ Travel Allowance Rs. 3000/-per month
Name of the Post : Field lnvestigators
- No of Post : 11
- Qualification : B.A./B. Sc Life sciences/ Medical laboratory technology/ with two year experience health related projects. Or M.A. Social sciences/ M.Sc. life sciences.
- Desirable: Resident of Puniab with proficiency in Punjabi reading and listening skills
- Remuneration : Rs 12,000/- per month Fixed+ Tlavel Allowance Rs. 3000/-per month
Note: Both the job profiles include field work and travel to villages and wards selected in Punjab. Candidates applying should be comfortable in field work and Punlabi language.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit application along with curiculum vitae and testimonials to the undersigned atRoom No. 135, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh by September 5,2014. No other allowance is permissible. No applications will be accepted after September 5, 2014 through speed post/ registered posVordinary post/courier or through any other means of communication.
Contact person: Mr.Parshotam Das, Data entry operator, PhoneNo. :09463585503 (during o1fice hours).
Date & time of Interview: September 8,2014 at 9:00 A.M at Committee Room, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 05.09.2014
- Walk in date : 08.09.2014
Venue : Committee Room, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PGIMER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017