Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD, Diploma, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Job on or before 18/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD, Diploma, M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs 36,000-45,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. Subash Varma Head and Programme Director, ART Centre, Department of Internal Medicine, Room No.23, 4th floor, Nehru Hospital building, PGIMER, Chandigarh.|
Detail of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post in ART centre purely on contract basis:
- Senior Medical Officer/ Medical Officer -No. of posts: 1
- Qualification for SMO: 1. First preference would be given to the candidates with MD in Medicine / any other Clinical Discipline; 2. If no candidate with MD in Medicine/any other clinical discipline is available, candidates with MBBS with Diploma in Clinical Discipline with 3 years of experience will be considered. 3. In the event of non-availability of candidates as per 1 & 2 above, candidates with MBBS and Fellowship in HIV medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience will be considered.
- Remuneration: Rs. 45,000/- per month In case no suitable candidate applies for the post of SMO, then the interview for MO would be held.
- Qualification for Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized medical institute. Remuneration: Rs 36000/- per month
Selection Procedure for Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)- Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer Vacancy in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER):
The candidates should submit their applications along with attested copies of their certificates to the office of the undersigned before 12 noon on 18/04/2015. In case the number of eligible candidates exceeds five times the number of seats, then a written screening test would be held on 21/04/2015 at 09:30 A.M. in Seminar Room no. 5026, 5th floor, New OPD Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh. The need for written test can be enquired between 9.30am-3.00pm on 20/04/2015, on the telephone numbers 0172-2756979, 0172-2747857, Mobile- 09914444684. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in the office of the under signed on 22/04/2015 at 10:00 AM.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/4/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017