Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/3/2015 at 03.00 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Exp. Med. Biotechnology, Research Block-B, PGIMER, Chandigarh|
Detail of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Senior Research Fellow in the ICMRfunded project entitled Potential role of biomarkers and gene environment interactions in subject population exposed to indoor air pollution” under Dr. Veena Dhawan, Professor, Dept. of Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology asper details given below
- Senior Research Fellow -.1 position
- Essential Qualification: Masters (1Class, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology Cell Biology, Environmental Science with two years research Experience) – Desirable: Preference will be ginven to 2 years working experience with HPLCFPLC, techniques related to molecular biology and protein biochemistry with NETGATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Upper Age limit: 30 years (Relaxable in case of SCSTOBCPHWomen candidate asper rules).
- Remuneration: Asper ICMR guidelines.
- The engagement in the project is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project. However, appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and coterminus with the project. The appointment can be terminated by either side by giving one months notice OR stipend thereof. Total duration of appointment in project is maximum of .2 years. Therefore, if an incumbent switches between the projects, the appointment will terminate on the day he/she completes 02 years. Please note that it is not a PGIMERICMR, N. Delhi appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicitor expliciton any position.
Selection Procedure for Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER):
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit- their complete biodata duly signed and enclosing therewith photocopies of certificates testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification experience etc. affixed with latest photograph on it by 18/03/2015 at 11.30am in Lab no:3038, 3rd floor, Research Block-and to appear for personal interview along with original Certificates on 18/03/2015 at 03.00pm in the Department of Exp. Med. Biotechnology, Research Block-B, PGIMER, Chandigarh. If numbers of candidates are more, short listing for interview will be done by writtentest on the date of interview. No interview letters will be sent. NoTA/DA will be paid.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/3/2015
VENUE : Department of Exp. Med. Biotechnology, Research Block-B, PGIMER, Chandigarh
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016