Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofAssistant Professors through recruitment notification – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. PGI/RC/2015/5612. Candidates who have completed MS/ MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professors. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy :05 Posts
Job Location :Chandigarh
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee Room, Director’s office (Administrative Block), Kairon Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Detail Of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Assistant Professors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian National Candidates for walk-in-interview for the recruitment of following posts of Assistant Professors in the different departments on contract basis detail of which is as under:
- Total No of post : 05 Posts (General Surgery 1, Orthopaedics 3, Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1)
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS a) A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in subsection (3) of the Section 13 of the Act.). b) The candidate must be registered with the state/Central Medical Council of India. c) A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India as under:
- General Surgery A postgraduate qualification e.g. MS (Surgery) of an Indian University or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Orthopaedics A postgraduate qualification e.g. MS (Orthopaedics) of an Indian University or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) of an Indian University or qualification recognised equivalent thereto
- EXPERIENCE: Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of MS/MD.
- AGE LIMIT: The age limit is upto 50 years (age relaxation will be given to the candidate as per Govt. of India rules).
Selection Procedure For Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) – Assistant Professors Post:
- Written Test on 11/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Assistant Professors vacancy in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER):
- The appointment is purely on Contract Basis for a period of one year or till such time the regular appointment against these vacant posts is made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically without assigning any reason. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The consolidated remuneration will be Rs.1,00,000/- (Rs. One Lac Only) per month.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserve the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional remuneration will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- The appointee shall be a whole time employee of the PGIMER and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority of the Institute.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July, 1990 and OM No.12016/2/99-Estt(L), dated 12 July, 1999.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A./DA for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time with regard to contractual employees.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Institute may deem necessary.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the adhoc/regular/permanent faculty members of PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Interested candidates may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application form available in the Institute website appending therewith copies of self-attested certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents etc. and to bring the original certificate/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming (s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- The candidates should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate along with all the documents/certificates in support of their claim
and three photocopies of each document including three passport size latest photographs at the time of interview.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be checked by the SelectionCommittee before the interview.
- The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 11.06.2015 at 01:00 PM in the Committee
Room, Director’s office (Administrative Block), Kairon Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- The candidates should also bring their original documents on the date of interview.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/06/2015
VENUE : Committee Room, Director’s office (Administrative Block), Kairon Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Reference: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. PGI/RC/2015/5612
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017