Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notificationCandidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Post Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 11/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Vacancy Name :Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
Detail Of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Research Assistant in the ICMR-funded project entitled “Potential role of biomarkers and gene–environment interactions in subject population exposed to indoor air pollution” under Dr. Veena Dhawan, Professor, Dept. of Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology as per details given below:
- Research Assistant-01 position
- Essential Qualification: Masters (1st Class, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences)
- Desirable but not mandatory: Candidates who have cleared Net/Gate will be preferred. Proven working experience with HPLC, GC-MS, MALDI-TOF etc. substantiated by certificate issued by competent authority.
- Upper Age limit: 28 years (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as per rules).
- Those already working should bring NOC from their employer
- Remuneration: As per ICMR guidelines.
- The engagement in the project is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project.
Selection Procedure For Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER):
However, appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project. The appointment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend thereof. Total duration of appointment in project is maximum 01 year. Therefore, if an incumbent switches between the projects, the appointment will terminate on the day he/she completes 03 years. Please note that it is not a PGIMER/ICMR, N. Delhi appointment and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position. Interested Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit- their complete bio-data duly signed and enclosed therewith photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience etc. & affixed with latest photograph on it latest by 11/09/2015 at 01.00pm in Lab no.3038, 3rd Floor, Research Block-B and to appear for personal interview along with original Certificates on 12/09/2015 at 12.00 Noon in the office of Prof. Veena Dhawan, Dept. of Exp. Med. & Biotechnology, 2nd Research Block-B, PGIMER, Chandigarh. If numbers of candidates are more, short listing for interview will be done by written test on the date of interview. No interview letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015