Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Technician & More Vacancies with BA(Commerce, Economics), MSc, M Phil / Phd, Diploma(CSE), BSc(CS, Stati)/Any Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Posts : Junior Technician & More Vacancies
Qualification : BA(Commerce, Economics), MSc, M Phil / Phd, Diploma(CSE), BSc(CS, Stati)/Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.5200-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 139
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 10 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Technician & More Vacancies
Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment to Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis, as per details given below:-
|Sr.No.||Specialty||Post Code||No. Of posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
|2||Blood Transfusion Officer||BTO/078||1||1||–||–||–|
|3||Asstt. Blood Transfusion Officer||ABTO/011||1||1||–||–||–|
|5||Medical CPSY/079 (Staff Clinic)||MOSTC/012||1||1||–||–||–|
|6||Public Health Nurse||PHN/027||8||4||1||1||2|
|10||Asstt. Accounts Officer||AAO(A/C)/082||3||3||–||–||–|
|11||Technical Officer (Dialysis)||TO(D)/083||1||1||–||–||–|
|12||Medical Record Officer||MRO/084||3||2||1||–||–|
|17||Jr. Speech Therapist||JST/015||3||2||–||–||1|
|19||Dental Hygienist Grade-II||DH/088||2||2||–||–||–|
|22||Medical Social Worker Gr-II / Psychiatric Social Worker||MSW/092||14||7||2||–||5|
|24||Dental Mechanic Grade-II||DMECH/020||2||1||–||–||1|
|27||Security Guard Grade-II||SG/055||28||16||9||1||2|
PAY SCALE –
- For Sr.No.1 & 2 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600/-.
- For Sr.No.3 to 5 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
- For Sr.No.6 & 7 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/-.
- For Sr.No.8 to 11 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
- For Sr.No.12 to 22 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- For Sr.No.23 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
- For Sr.No.24 & 25 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
- For Sr.No.26 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
- For Sr.No.27 Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/
- For Sr.No.1 is upto 50 years.
- For Sr.No.2,3,7,15 & 21 is upto 35 years.
- For Sr.No.8,9 is 40 years.
- For Sr.No.4 to 6, 10 to 14, 16 to 20, 22 to 27 is 18-30 years.
- Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on last date of receipt ofapplication.2
Age relaxation (upper limit) will be given to following categories:
- SC/ST – Maximum five years.
- OBC – Maximum three years.
- PH – Maximum Ten years.
- Any other category – As per Govt. of India Rules.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION(S)/ EXPERIENCE:
- Lecturer, NINE Academic:Master’s degree in specialized field of Nursing.Experience:3 years regular teaching experience after obtaining master degree. Teaching experience in clinical areas/School of Nursing will be considered if suitable candidate is not available.
- Blood Transfusion Medicine1. A recognized medical qualification including I or II Schedule of Part II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council (Act, 1958). Holdersof Educational Qualification included in Part II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.2. Five year experience in Blood Bank; work after Registration as Medical Graduate.3. The candidate must be registered with a State Medical Council.
- Assistant Blood Transfusion Medicine1. A recognized medical qualifications includingin Scheduled I or II Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council (Act 1956). (Persons possessing qualificationsincluded in Part II of the III Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act).2. Two year experience in Blood Bank; work after Registration as Medical Graduate.3. The candidate must be registered with State Medical Council.
- Clinical Psychologist Essential:i) Master degree in Psychology with Experimental Psychology as one of the subject.ii) Diploma in Medical and Social Psychology (DM&SP).ORPh.D. in Clinical Psychology or any recognized University.Desirable:Two years experience in research/teaching and clinical work.
- Medical Officer (Staff Clinic)Essential:a) A medical qualification included in I or II schedule or Part II of the 3rd schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the 3rd Schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act.b) The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council.c) Should have special training in Family Planning & Educational methods. Preference will be given to Postgraduate degree or diploma in the specialty concerned.
- Public Health Nurse B.Sc. Nursing with 2 years experience as S/Nurse in teaching Hospital.Desirable:Training or experience in family welfare programme. Work experience of teaching in rural area.
- Clinical Instructor B.Sc. Nursing with 5 years teaching experience.ORM.Sc. Nursing with at least two years experience as Sister Grade-II in a teaching hospital of 1000 beds or more as professional qualification and experience.ORM.Sc. Nursing with at least two years teaching experience.
- Assistant Administrative OfficerEssential:1. Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.2. 5 years of experience as Office Supdt. or in equivalent posts and working knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations.Desirable:Postgraduate diploma in Personnel Management / Labour Laws / Administrative Law.
- Supervisor Radiographer B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) with 15 years experience in the concerned department /specialty.
- Assistant Accounts OfficerChartered Accountant (Inter) with two years experience in accounts in a reputed Organization.ORM.Com. with two years experience in accounts in a reputed Organization.
- Technical Officer (Dialysis)Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instruments Engineering from recognized University / Institution with two years experience in repair and maintenance of Dialysis Machines and water treatment equipment.ORThree years diploma in Electrical/Electronic/ Instruments Engineering from recognized University/Institution with 8 years practicalexperience (of which atleast 3 years should be after the diploma) in repair and maintenance of Dialysis Machines and water treatment equipments.ORFour years part time diploma in Electrical/ Electronic/Instruments Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 8 years practical experience (of which atleast 4 years should be after diploma) in repair and maintenance of Dialysis machine and water treatment equipment.
- Medical Record Officer Bachelor’s degree + Diploma in Computer Science for nine months.One year’s diploma in Medical Record Technology.
- Physiotherapist i) 10+2 with Science/Inter (Science).ii) Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized/ reputed Institute/Hospital.5
- Play Therapist Essential:i) M.A. (Psychology) with 3 years practical, teaching and/or research experience in the Clinical Psychology.ORii) M.Phill in Clinical Psychology.ORiii) Ph.D. in the Clinical Psychologist or any topic thereof.Desirable:Working experience in Child Guidance Clinic and Play Therapy.
- Assistant Dietician Essential:i) Postgraduate diploma in Dietetics.ORM.Sc. (Food and Nutrition).ORM.Sc. in Dietetics.ii) Two years experience in the line preferably in a teaching hospital.
- Junior Technician (Radiotherapy)B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiology / Radiotherapy).
- Junior Speech Therapist Essential:B.Sc. Speech and Hearing from a recognized University/Institution.Desirable:One year’s experience (clinical) in Speech and Audiology in medical Institute of repute.
- Ophthalmic Technician B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Dental Hygienist Gr-II Essential:1. Matric with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.2. Diploma/certificate in Dental Hygienist from a recognized Institution.3. Registered as Dental Hygienist with Dental Council of India.Desirable:Experience as Dental Hygienist in Dental department of a hospital for 2 years.6
- Store Keeper Essential:i) Bachelor degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statistics.ii) Postgraduate degree/diploma in Material Management from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.Desirable:Experience in handling stores and record keeping in a store preferably medical or concern of a repute in public or private sector.ORi) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.ii) Postgraduate degree/diploma in Material Management of a recognized University / Institution.iii) Three years experience in handling stores, stores preferably medical stores in Govt. Public / Private Sector.
- Occupational Therapist B.Sc. degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University with five years experience in the department of Occupational Therapy of a teaching hospital.
- Medical Social WorkerGrade-II / Psychiatric Social WorkerEssential:i) Master’s degree in Social Work/Applied Sociology from a recognized University/Institution.ii) Experience in the line with a Welfare or Health Agency preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Services.Desirable:Specialization by experience or qualification or training in Medical Social Worker including psychiatric services.
- Pharmacist Grade-II Essential:i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.iii) Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.Desirable:i) Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/University.ii) Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store of a pharmaceutical concern.
- Dental Mechanic Gr-II Essential:i) Matric with Science.ii) Dental Mechanic course of two years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course should be approved by the Dental Council of India.Desirable:i) Experience of two years as Dental Mechanic.ii) Special training/experience in crown and bridge chrome cobalt, myofunctional orthodontic appliances.
- Female Multipurpose Worker1. Certificate of Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife from a recognized State Nursing Council.2. Must have been registered as Auxiliary Nurse Midwife with a recognized State Nursing Council.
- Male Multipurpose Worker1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/School.2. One year experience of Community Health Programme in Rural/Urban Area.Desirable:Certificate/formal training as Basic Health Worker.
- Security Guard Grade-II Essential:i) Matriculation from a recognized Board/University (relaxable upto Middle Standard pass in the case of Ex-serviceman who have excellent record and have passed third class examination of the services).ii) Following Physical standards:a) Height: 167 cms.b) Chest: 80 cms iii) Provided that for residents of hill areas height may be 162 cms and chest 76 cms with an expansion of 5 cms.iv) Qualifying a test in Physical Efficiency as under:Desirablei) Service in the Armed Forces/ParaMilitary Forces/Police.ii) Experience of performing security duties, preferably in a hospital of repute.
The eligibility of the candidates regarding educational qualification, age etc. will not be checked at this stage because no certificates/documents are called from the candidates alongwith application forms. These candidates are required to sit in the written examination, which will be held in Chandigarh only. The date of examination, name of examination centre, roll number and instructions for candidates etc. will be intimated to the candidates in Admit Cards which will be available on the website of the PGI. The written examination of One and Half Hours duration will consist of 85 marks. There will be 85 multiple choice objective type questions. Each question will be of 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. During these One and Half hours the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics test so as to check any impersonation in the examination. The syllabus of the examination will be of such nature as the candidate has studied during his/her professional course.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10 Sep 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PGIMER|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017