Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Power Project Monitoring Consultants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Power Project Monitoring Consultants on or before 09/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC)|
|Vacancy Name||Power Project Monitoring Consultants|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||“Power Project Progress Assessment Society” “Urjanidhi”, I Barakhamba Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi -110001|
Detail of Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) Power Project Monitoring Consultants Recruitment:
A Power Project Monitoring Panel has been set up through the POWER PROJECT PROGRESS ASSESSMENT SOCIETY to monitor the progress of power projects so as to commission them in time. This Panel of Consultants is responsible for monitoring the ongoing power generation and transmission projects and for facilitating the removal of bottlenecks in project completion.
- There is requirement of one Power Project Monitoring Consultants in the area Transmission systems monitoring
- Consultants will be appointed on a contract for a period of 2 years. Further continuance will be considered according to the need and performance of the Consultant. The contract can be terminated on either side without assigning any reason with one months’ notice. Candidates must possess a graduate degree in engineering with at least 20 years of post-qualification experience in design/construction/project management of projects in respective areas. Additional management qualification will be an advantage. Candidates having exposure to power projects shall be preferred. The applicant should not be more than 64 yrs. of age on the date of appointment.
- The area of operation of Consultants would be countrywide.
- The primary function of the Transmission Consultant will be to monitor the progress of the
- Associated Transmission Systems of Thermal and Hydro projects under construction including construction of the other lines and substations required for systems strengthening etc.
- Consultants will also have the responsibility of facilitating the identification of bottlenecks and suggest remedial measures for timely project commissioning. For this purpose the Consultant would be needed to interact in his assigned area of function with the following: • State Governments • Ministries of the Central Government • Financing Institutions • Regulatory Agencies • Other agencies involved with project and / or transmission lines implementation
- The selected Consultants will be given a lump sum payment of Rs. 1.25 lac, per month against certification. The amount will be consolidated and inclusive of all allowances. In addition, Rs. 50,000 per month would be provided to each Consultant to meet Expenditure toward office expenses and secretariat help etc., against certification. To meet the travel related Expenditure, Rs 20 lac per annum in quarterly installments of Rs. 5 lac each would be provided to each Consultant, so that frequent visits to the project sites are facilitated. An amount of Rs. 5 lac would be made as a one time lump sum payment to each Consultant as IT expenses. Consultants of the Panel are required to make frequent site visits. Therefore, only those candidates who are medically fit and are willing to undertake domestic travel at short notice need apply.
Selection Procedure for Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) – Power Project Monitoring Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Power Project Monitoring Consultants Vacancy in Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC):
The interested candidates may send their CV by e-mail or post or even deliver by hand latest by 9th April 2015 at the address given below: Secretary “Power Project Progress Assessment Society” “Urjanidhi”, I Barakhamba Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi -110001 E-mail address: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/04/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017