Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 07/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC), ‘Urjanidhi’ 1 Barakhamba Lane,
New Delhi-110 001
Detail of Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) Consultant Recruitment:
Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to the various entities in the power sector, has consistently been rated as ‘Excellent’ by the Government of India. PFC is presently looking for ‘Consultants’ to look after various activities in its CSR function.
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualification: The person being considered for job contract should have retired as General Manager or above from Central PSU with a minimum qualification of graduation
- Age : In no case, the age should exceed 65 years
- Post-qualification Experience: Minimum 30 Years of experience in liasoning related work preferably with Govt. agencies
- Salary : Rs. 68,900 – Rs. 72,280/-pm
- Job Specifications: 1. Coordination with Central/ State level agencies for implementation and monitoring of the project related to construction of 7200 toilet blocks in 12 districts of Andhra Pradesh. 2. Coordination with School authorities for progress report of the project. 3. Submission of photograph at various stages of the project. 4. Regular site visits. 5. Fortnightly report regarding status of implementation to GM (CSR&SD). 6. Any other work assigned from time to time.
- The selected candidate shall be stationed at Hyderabad.
- The selected candidates should have phone, computer/ Laptop and internet connectivity to work on their own from any place in India. No secretarial assistance shall be provided for execution of work by PFC.
- PFC reserves the right to give weight-age in selection to the candidates based on their competencies, qualification, experience and the requirement of the corporation.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidate may be required to travel to sites where CSR projects are in progress or as directed by CSR in-charge.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of English and Hindi languages
- All qualifications should be full time and from Universities/ Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidate should be a retired employee who have attained the age of superannuation and they will have to produce relieving order from their last organization to this effect in the event of their selection.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. In case any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.
Selection Procedure for Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) :
Eligible applicants would be required to submit the application form in the prescribed format (attached) by January 7, 2015 along with a self-attested proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by email (scanned copy) to [email protected] Application may also be sent by Post, in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR JOB CONTRACT AS CONSULTANT” addressed to “GM (CSR&SD), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001” by registered/speed post by January 7, 2015. If a candidate is short-listed based on an email application, a hard copy of the same, along with self-attested photocopies as required, is to be submitted at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PFC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016