Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) invites application for the recruitment of Officer & More Vacancies with B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com /LLB/ MBA/ M.Com/ M.A/ CA/ ICWA holders
Company name : Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC)
Posts : Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com /LLB/ MBA/ M.Com/ M.A/ CA/ ICWA
Salary : Rs.15500-66000/- p.m.
No of Post : 36
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Officer & More Vacancies
Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to the various entities in the power sector has consistently been rated as Excellent by the Government of India in the achievement of its MoUtargets. Having cumulative sanctions of 846 lakh crores (approx) and disbursement of 83.0 lakh crores (approx) up to 31st March, 2014; PFC is geared up to meet the challenges faced by the Power Sector. In order to augment manpower resources, PFC is looking for dynamic, committed and self-motivated professionals for its various units:
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary||Experience & Age limit|
|Senior Manager (Technical)||2||B.Tech, B.E. in Mechanical Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics with minimum 60% marks||43200-66000||Minimum 13 years post qualification experience in power sector. Candidate should have experience in the fields of IT applications in power distribution / SCADA WDMS project appraisal I monitoring of power distribution projects. The candidate should be presently working in the scale of 36600-3%62000 under IDA pattern or equivalent. Maximum age limit: 41 years|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||4||B.E./ BTech. (specialization as mentioned below this table*)– Primary Qualification AND MBA with specialization in Finance Power (Min 60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation)||32900-58000||Min.7 years (total) experience post primary qualification in power sector in the field of Generation Transmission Distribution Project Appraisal/ Project Monitoring Project Planning Project Financing EPC of power projects
The candidate should be presently working in the scale of 29100-3%54500 under IDA pattern or equivalent. Maximum age limit: 35 years
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||3||B.E./ BTech. (specialization as mentioned below this table)Primary Qualification AND
MBA with specialization in Finance Power (Min 60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation)
|29100-54500||Minimum 4 years (total) experience post primary qualification in power sector in the field of Generation Transmission Distribution Project Appraisal Project Monitoring Project Planning Project Financing/ EPC of power projects. The candidate should be presently working in the scale of -24900-3%50500 under IDA pattern or equivalent Maximum age limit: 32 years|
|Assistant Manager||2||Graduation with minimum 60% marks AND CA/ ICWA||29100-54500||Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in the area of Finalization of Corporate Accounts, Analysis & Interpretation of Financial Statements, Financial Forecasting, Accounting Standard, Auditing, etc. Knowledge of Electricity Acts & policies, Power Sector Reform, Electricity Tariff, Commercial Regulatory Environment of Power sector and overall knowledge of Power Sector. He should be well versed with MS Office and financial modeling with MS Excel. The candidate should be presently working in the scale of -24900-3%50500 under IDA pattern or equivalent
Maximum age limit: 32 years
|Officer (Technical)||10||B.E.BTech. (specialization as mentioned below this table*)Primary Qualification AND MBA with specialization in Finance Power (Min 60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation)||24900-50500||Min. 1 year (total) experience post primary qualification in Power sector in the field of Generation Transmission Distribution Project Appraisal Project Monitoring Project Planning/ Project Financing EPC of Power projects
Maximum age limit: 29 years
|Officer (Entity Appraisal)||4||Graduation with minimum 60% marks & CA/ CWA OR B.Com.BE.Electrical/ Mechanical) & MBA (Finance) or equivalent (Min.60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation)||24900-50500||Min. 1 year post qualification experience in the field of credit appraisal in a reputed company or one year experience in power sector.
Maximum age limit; 29 years
|Officer (Finance)||1||Graduation with minimum 60% marks & CA/ CWA OR B.Com. & MBA (Finance) or equivalent (Min. 60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation)||24900-50500||Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the field of finance in NBFC/ Bank / Financial Institution / RBI Power Sector. Maximum age limit: 29 years|
|Officer (legal)||1||LLB (3yrs) with minimum 50% marks OR 5 year Integrated Law Course (Minimum 50% marks)||24900-50500||Minimum 2 years post qualification experience. Preferably have experience in drafting/ vetting execution of legal documents of project financing, carrying out diligence of project promoters’ contracts/ title search of properties. Experience in handling RT1 applications would be an added advantage. Maximum age limit: 30 years|
|Officer||1||B.Tech/ BE (specialization as T mentioned below this table*)with minimum 60% marks OR MSW (Master of Social Work) / MBA or PGDBM with specialization in Personnel Management Human Resources from AICTE/ UGC approved institution with minimum 60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation||24900-50500||Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the implementation of CSR initiatives. The candidate should have knowledge and exposure in the area of conceiving and executing social development projects in a large public or private sector organization Baseline Survey Impact Assessment social & demographic study or should have research experience in an important CSR segment.
Maximum age limit: 30 years
|Junior Accoutant||6||B.Com. (Min 60%) AND M.Com. (Min 50%) marks. (Candidate with higher professional qualification would not be considered for this post)||16000-35500||Minimum 6 years post qualification experience in the area of Accounting / Finance. Knowledge of computer (MSWord and Excel) is essential.
Maximum age limit: 34 years.
|Translator (Hindi)||2||1.Postgraduation in Hindi with English as a subject in graduation OR Post graduation in English with Hindi as a subject in Graduation 2.Degree/ diploma in translation (English to Hindi and vice versa) .Knowledge of MS Office applications is essential.||15500-34500||Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in a Central State Govt Deptt PSU relating to translation work from English to Hindi and vice versa. Preference shall be given to candidates having experience of translation of technical and financial documents.
Maximum age limit: 31 years.
- 1. All qualifications should be full time and from Universities Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/UGC appropriate statutory authority.
- 2. Candidate belonging to Government Semi Government organization PSUs shall normally send their application through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and they will have to produce relieving order from their organization inthe event of their selection.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All Computations of age minimum experience requirement qualification shall be done w… December 15, 2014. The date of declaration of result issuance of marksheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a postlevel shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her the right to be called for interview considered for selection process. PFC Management may also relax lower the qualifying standards criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase decrease be cancelled at the discretion of PFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Positions are advertised for PFC, postings can beat any of the Units Projects Regional Offices Subsidiaries of PFC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Single to and frofare by shortest route as per the Corporations rules will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket proof of journey.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that heshe fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect false information or has suppressed any material facts), his her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings) isare detected even after appointment, hisher services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause dispute.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity dispute arises on account of interpretation inversion other than English, English Version will prevail.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply Online through PFCs website ie. www.pfcindia.com (career page) from 1000 hours on November 24, 2014 to 1700 hours on December 15, 2014. After successful registration, a copy of challan form will be generated in triplicate with a unique application ID printed over it. Applicants will be required to deposita non-refundable application fee of 500- not applicable for SC/ ST Ex-servicemen candidates) in cash at any SBI branch along with the Bank copy of challan form on any day after the generation of challan form (not on the same day) but not later than December 17, 2014. In addition to the application fee of 500, the Bank charges (as applicable) shall be paid separately to the Bank directly by the candidate as per the challan form. Candidates are required to take printout of the system generated Registration cum Application form. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Registration cum Application form and the same should be sent along with the PFC copy of challan and the self attested photo copy of proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by Post, in a cover addressed to The Senior Manager (HR, Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi 110001.
All the Registration cum Application forms along with requisite enclosures and PFC copy of challan duly stamped by SBI branch should reach us by December 19, 2014. However, in respect of the applications received (only by PostSpeed Post) from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangisubdivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island or Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date for receipt of applications is December 26, 2014. The benefit of extended date will be available only in respect of applications received by PostSpeed Post from the above mentioned areasregions. In case of applications received by hand or through courier service, benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of residence of the applicant. Note: All the applicants are requested to forward only their system generated applications along with requisite enclosures.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From PFC|