Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Engineer/ Supervisor through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERT NO. FEFS/2015/1. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/B.SC/B.E/B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Field Engineer/ Supervisor from 23/02/2015 to 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
||Field Engineer/ Supervisor
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID), B-9,Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110 016 & Plot No.27, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751007 0674-2548380
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Field Engineer/ Supervisor Recruitment:
POWERGRID, Odisha Projects requires eligible experienced personnel for new Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY) projects assigned by REC in 15 districts of Odisha & National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) Works in 30 Districts. The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of project, whichever is earlier.
|Name Of The Post
||No of post
||Upper Age Limit as on 25-02-15
|Field Engineer – Electrical
||BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 60% marks.
||Should have one year post qualification experience of design / engineering / construction / testing & commissioning, etc. in Rural Electrification (RE) / Distribution Management System (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission Lines (TL) / Sub-Station (S/S), etc. Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred.
||1st year : 30,000/- 2nd year : 33,000/-
|Field Supervisor – Electrical
||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognised Board / Institute with minimum 60% marks
||Should have one year post qualification experience of construction / testing & commissioning / civil works etc. in Rural Electrification (RE) / Distribution Management System (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission Lines (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred.
||1st year : 23,000/- 2nd year : 25,500/-
|Field Supervisor – Civil
||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised Board / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
||Should have one year post qualification experience of construction / testing & commissioning / civil works etc. in Rural Electrification (RE) / Distribution Management System (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission Lines (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred
||1st year : 23,000/- 2nd year : 25,500/-
|Field Engineer- Telecom
||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.)/AMIE in Electronics and Communication discipline from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60 % marks
||Should have One year Post Qualification Experience in design, engineering of optical fibre network, adequate experience of construction, Testing and Commissioning, operation and maintenance activities of Optical Fibre network system (SDH/DWDM/G-PON/MPLS, etc.). Experience in PSU/Listed Company particularly in Telecom sector shall be preferred.
||1st year : 30,000/- 2nd year : 33,000/-
|Field Supervisor – Telecom
||Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Communication Discipline from recognized technical Board/Institute with minimum 60% marks
||Should have One year Post Qualification Experience of construction, Testing and Commissioning, operation and maintenance activities of Optical Fibre network system (SDH/DWDM/G-PON/MPLS, etc.). Experience in PSU/Listed Company particularly in Telecom sector shall be preferred.
||1st year : 23,000/- 2nd year : 25,500/-
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) – Field Engineer/ Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
- Screening test, if conducted and/or interview shall be held at Bhubaneswar only
- Screening test, if conducted will have 75 questions in two parts- 50 pertaining to relevant discipline and 25 pertaining to aptitude. All questions will have four multiple answer options. There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answers and the same will be awarded zero marks.
- The Final merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
- The Offer for Contractual Engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and based on requirement.
- Engagement of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s prescribed standards.
- Applicants should have sound health. Squint and Colour Blindness (partial or full) is a disqualification. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed. (Refer to “Health Link on career page of our website for standards of Medical Fitness.)
- The engagement of personnel is purely temporary in nature and on contact basis for a period of 24 months or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The personnel engaged will not be entitled to claim for any regular employment n POWERGRID or any relaxations in case of any recruitment for regular posts in POWERGRID.
- The contractual engagement will automatically be terminated on expiry of 24 months or on completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement will be project / state specific.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- In case screening test is conducted, the results of the same may be used for interview for similar consultancy projects in Odisha in near future.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above (as on 25.02.15) are eligible to apply. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognised and from a recognized Institution or University. . All computations of upper age limit & post qualification experience etc. shall be as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 25-02-15.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification. Correspondence Degree (BE / B. Tech. /B.Sc. Engg./ BE (Power Engg.)/Diploma in Engineering course shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
- Electrical Engineering shall include Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical (Power) / Power Systems / Power System Engineering./Power Engg. (Electrical). Civil Engineering shall include Civil only. Electronics and Communication Engineering shall include Electronics and Communication & Electronics & Telecommunication
- Training / Teaching period will not be counted as experience. SC/ST/PwD Candidates shall be reimbursed sleeper class rail/bus fare by shortest route for appearing the screening test, if conducted provided they meet the laid down criteria.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
- In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected] clearly mentioning name of the post & Post ID in the subject line.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID shall be entertained. Legal jurisdiction will be Odisha in case of any cause/dispute.
- Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence / knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application / other forms / formats are not recognized / false / misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information / particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Applications should be submitted through online mode only. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in given proforma/ incomplete/without application fee (if applicable) will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. In case of duplicate applications for a particular post by the same candidate, the application with latest registration number shall only be considered.
- The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules and administrative orders that may be enforced from time to time during the period of engagement.
- Opening date of online submission of applications 23-02-2015/00.00 Hrs
- Closing date of online submission of applications 25-02-2015/23.59 Hrs
- Opening date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID challan 26-02-2015
- Closing date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID challan 02-03-2015
- Tentative date of next announcement on www.powergridindia.com 10-03-2015
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Experience 25-02-2015
How to apply for Field Engineer/ Supervisor Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID):
- Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online. Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shall retain the hard copy of application or resume. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, he/ she can approach any branch of SBI with his challan for depositing the fees. He/ she will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidate is not required to send any hard copy of application/ challan receipt unless asked for it. Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 02.03.15, their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application for submission at the time of interview, if called for, along with the following documents – (i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate (ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years / semesters of following examination – (a) Matriculation (b) Intermediate (c) Recognised BE/B. Tech. /B. Sc. Engg. /B.E.(Power Engg.)/AMIE in Electrical/Electronics &n communication whichever is applicable (d) Diploma in Electrical / Civil/ Electronics and Communication Engineering, whichever is applicable. (e) Additional qualification, if any. (iii) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage. (iv) Experience/Service Certificate in the letter head of the company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of Post Qualification Experience duly certified by organization concerned. (v) Caste / Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL) in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority. The OBC candidates should belong to non-creamy layer as on 25.02.2015. (vi) Declaration Form regarding non-creamy layer status i.r.o OBC [NCL] candidates in the prescribed format. (vii) Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority/Medical Board. (viii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen. (ix) Service Certificate issued by POWERGRID in case of previously engaged FTBs. (x) Certificate issued by HR department in case of personnel currently engaged in consultancy project in POWERGRID.
- The necessary documents (self- attested photo copy as well as original for verification) along with hard copy of application are required only at the time of interview, if called for.
- Candidates are advised to visit Career Section on www.powergridindia.com on 10.03.15 for next announcement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
Reference: Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERT NO. FEFS/2015/1