Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) invites application for the recruitment of Vigilance Officer with Graduate educational background
Company name :Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Posts :Vigilance Officer
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 24,900 ‐ 50,500/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 20. 09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 02
- Essential Qualification Graduate with minimum second division marks from a recognized University / Institute. Preference will be given to candidates having degree in Law.
- Essential Experience Should have a post qualification executive experience of 3 years in the Executive/ Gazetted Officer Cadre at least in the following pay scales or equivalent level **:IDA : INR 20600 – 46500 (Revised)/ 10750 – 16750 (pre- revised)Govt. : INR 9300 – 34800, Grade Pay 4200 (Revised) / 6500 – 10500 (pre-revised)
- Grade : Rs. 24900 – 50500/-pm
- Essential Experience Profile Relevant experience in vigilance matters, departmental enquiries, investigation & court cases etc. in central Govt. departments/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies/ Cooperatives. Experience in PSU/ Listed Company particularly in Power Sector will be preferred
- Upper Age limit 38 Years as on 20th September 2014
- Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India /abroad depending on requirement.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Teaching experience and Training period will not be counted as experience.
- Categories/ Subcategories of PwD eligible for the posts are as per the categories/ sub-categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application.8. If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language along with the hard copy of the application and also at the time of Interview, if called for.
- In case of Screening Test, details of test centre, venue shall be intimated to candidates.
- Mere submission of Application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process. Candidature shall be considered valid only after receipt of hard copy of application along with the required documents at the address specified below in the How To Apply section.
- POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit.
- Management reserves the right to consider applicants for placement at a position lower than the advertised post, if suitable candidates are not available for the advertised positions.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- All computations of Age, Post Qualification Experience etc., shall be as on Last Date of Submission of Online Application i.e. 20.09.2014. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates currently employed in Public Sector/Central or State Government/Autonomous bodies/ Co-operative establishments are advised to forward their applications through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Demand Draft is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- All photocopies of documents submitted along with the hard copy should be self attested by the candidate.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without Photograph / Demand Draft or without necessary document proofs as prescribed and those received after 10.10.2014 will be rejected.
- The experience certificate/ NOC should clearly mention that candidate is holding an executive/gazetted officer post in the organization. Applications in which the essential qualification and essential post qualification experience requirement cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection at POWERGRID’s discretion. Hence candidates are advised to properly fill the application and enclose necessary documents as asked for.
- Complaints attributable to compatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained. No communication made in POWERGRID’s Complaint Management System, in respect of this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- In case of any query the same may be sent to [email protected] Legal jurisdiction will be the NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
How To Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ON LINE only and then send the online generated resume with necessary documents by post. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. An application fee of Rs.400/- is payable by candidates (other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM) through a nonrefundable A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
- List of essential enclosures along with Hard Copy of the Application: a) A/C Payee Demand Draft (Not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates) b) Documents related to Essential Qualification (Graduation Degree Certificate & Mark sheets.) c) Documents related to Other Qualifications (Certificate and Mark sheets) d) Documents related to Experience (Present as well as Previous) e)Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience. (In respect of PSU/Govt. employees indicating revised as well as pre-revised pay scales with period details).Latest Pay Slip , Pay Certificate from concerned organisation (Govt./ Public/ Autonomous Bodies/ Co-Operatives) in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments/ equivalent level for the duration concerned, Chart clearly indicating executive/ gazetted officer cadre in the organization and position of the applicant in the hierarchy for relevant experience.
- All proofs of experience shall be duly certified by the organization concerned and selfattested by candidate. e) Proof of Date of Birth(X class certificate/ Birth Certificate) f) Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable) g) Discharge Certificate (If applicable) h) Disability Certificate (If applicable) i) Any other relevant document
- Candidates will have to produce the original documents for verification at the time of interview, if called for.The application and the enclosures should be sent to the address mentioned below in an envelope by ordinary post only. To The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office DELHI – 110051
- On the top of the envelope the following should be clearly mentioned. “Application for the post of Vigilance Officer, Post ID- 104”
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application (Online generated Resume) is 10.10.2014.
- All Candidates are requested to ensure that the Hard Copy of the Application (Resume) generated All Candidates are requested to ensure that the Hard Copy of the Application (Resume) generated after submission of online Application are to be sent by Ordinary Post and NOT by any other means like Courier, Speed Post, Registered Post etc. and to any other address, since the Resume is being received in a Post Bag.
- Candidates should submit only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Candidates should write their Name, Registration No., Post applied for, on the reverse of the bank draft.Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
Important dates to remember :
- Date of Commencement of Online Submission of Applications : 20.08.2014 (9AM)
- Date of Closing of Online Submission of Applications : 20.09.2014 (5 PM)
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications (Resume) : 10.10.2014
- Base Date for computation of Age, Post Qualification Experience : 20.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From POWERGRID||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|