Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. CC/05/2015 DTD. 15.09.2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Executive Trainee Job on or before 1/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Vacancy Name : Executive Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs. 24,900-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) , Across India
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Executive Trainee Recruitment:
Details of number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated in the notification to be published on our website before commencement of Online Registration. However reservation shall be provided to OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD candidates depending on the number of vacancies and as per Govt. of India Directives. The posts are identified suitable for the following subcategories of PwD as per identification of posts by Govt. of India:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|ET (Electrical)||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute Other recognized BE./B.Tech equivalent qualifications of professional societies (e.g. AMIE)||The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineer. The approximate CTC per annum are as follows: During Training Rs. 8.15 lakhs After Training Rs. 14.44 lakhs The CTC shall vary depending on location of posting and other terms and conditions of appointment On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, etc. The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time.||28 years as on 31.12.2015|
|ET (Computer Science)|
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/10/2015.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2016, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2016, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2016 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2016, in the corresponding paper.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2016.
- For details on GATE -2016, please visit http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in/
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 11th January 2016.
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th January 2016 to 29th February 2016. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2016 Application No., GATE 2016 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE 2016 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) :
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- In respect of candidates who have enrolled for AMIE/Other BE./B.Tech equivalent qualifications of professional societies after 31.05.2013, their candidature/ eligibility shall be subject to recognition of the degree by AICTE/MHRD.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected] with “ ET 21- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, will be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere appearance in GATE 2016 or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/10/2015
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. CC/05/2015 DTD. 15.09.2015.