Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Technician Trainee through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.WR-I/ 02/2015. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Technician Trainee Job on or before 16.03.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Technician Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Salary||Rs.11,500 – 26,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE DGM (HR)/ HOP, POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. WRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD, P.O. : UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH)|
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Junior Technician Trainee Recruitment:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID operates around 1,13,688 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 189 Sub-stations (as on 31.01.2015) and wheels about 55% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also operates around 29,641 kms of Telecom Network.
POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of 15,230 Crore and Net Profit of 4497 Crore (FY: 2013-14) POWERGRID, Chhattisgarh Projects (Western Region Transmission System-I) is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic persons to join its fold as Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) for Chhattisgarh:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) – (JTT) *||05 Post||ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician trade from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute. The candidate must be physically fit to work on difficult terrain and to climb towers for carrying out maintenance duties on the towers and conductors.||Stipend of ` 11,000/- per month during training period. On successful completion of training to be regularized as Junior Technician (W3) in the Pay Scale : ` 11500 – 26000||27 years|
General Information and Instructions
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Ex-SM candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Written Test and Personal interview, if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement given in the web site.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without photograph, Demand Draft or necessary document proofs will be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will neither be entertained nor returned.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the test venue and guidelines for the test will be sent to the candidates found eligible based on the information submitted by the candidate.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates should ensure that the same Colour passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Raipur in case of any cause/ dispute.
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)- Junior Technician Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015.
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions in your discipline. e.g. – If the candidate has applied for Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) – then questions shall be in Electrical discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
How to apply for Junior Technician Trainee Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID):
- Interested eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed application format. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Application should be accompanied with documents in support of age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex-serviceman. The list of documents which are acceptable as proofs of the criteria are as follows: a. Date of Birth: X class marksheet/ Birth Certificate b. Essential Qualification: i. Percentage: Final Marksheet ii. ITI Certificate c. Caste/ Disability/ Discharge certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by competent authority
- Application Fee: ` 200/- shall be payable by candidates belonging to General and OBC(NCL) category for the post of Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) through a non-refundable Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Nagpur. Bank charges will be borne by the candidate. No other mode of payment i.e., Money order, Postal order, Cheque etc., is acceptable.
- Application form duly filled in and signed shall be sent through ordinary post at the following address: a. Address : THE DGM (HR)/ HOP, POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. WRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD, P.O. : UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH) b. Along with Demand Draft (if applicable) & other relevant documents in an envelope superscribed : “Application for the Post of JUNIOR TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL)” so as to reach latest by the Last Date of receipt of applications given below.
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- All Candidates are requested to ensure that the application along with enclosures is sent by Ordinary Post and NOT by any other means like Courier, Speed Post etc.
- Candidates should write their Name and Post Applied for on the reverse of the bank draft.
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.03.2015
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.WR-I/ 02/2015.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|Other Central Government jobs|