Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (LAW) through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.CC/01/2015 . Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Trainee (LAW) from 01/05/2015 to 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee (LAW)|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID), Across India|
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Executive Trainee (LAW) Recruitment:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,13,688 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 189 Sub-stations (as on 31.01.2015) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of 15,230 Crore and Net Profit of 4497 Crore (FY: 2013 – 14). To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic LAW GRADUATES to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW).
- No of post : 10
- UPPER AGE LIMIT : 28 years as on 31.12.2014
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION : Three years full time LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University. Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2014-15, who expect their results by 14.08.2015 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination. For instruction on conversion of CGPA into percentage, refer to points 5 and 6 of “GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS”
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE : Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry
- SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND: The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 1,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and INR 50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) – Executive Trainee (LAW) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2015 applicable for admission into LLM Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The minimum marks required in CLAT-2015 (for admission to LLM) for consideration for next stages of selection is 40% for UR vacancy and 30% for reserved vacancies. The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2015 examination for LLM courses, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview. Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- Short listing of Eligible candidates for GD & Interview Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their marks (Out of 150) in the CLAT 2015 exam for admission into LLM courses. Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in their individual communication to be sent through e-mail/ Candidate login.
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2015 (applicable for admission to LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2015 shall close on 31st March 2015.
- For details on CLAT 2015, please visit http://clat.ac.in/
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1 st May 2015 to 22nd May 2015.
- Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2015 Application No., CLAT 2015 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2015 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July-August 2015
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she / he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated bas ed on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “ET (Law) – ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, will be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere appearance in CLAT-2015 or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process. Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID 1 st May 2015
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 22nd May 2015
How to apply for Executive Trainee (Law) Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID):
- From 17 th December 2015 onwards, candidates can download their GATE admit cards from the zonal GATE websites of IISc and 7 IITs. The GATE admit Card shall contain their GATE 2015 Registration Number as well as GATE 2015 Enrolment ID.
- From 15th Jan 2015 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE registration number and other required information. Online application shall close on 27th Feb 2015. GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2015 admit card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2015 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form. The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- The process of application for this Executive Trainee post in POWERGRID is completed with the generation of the unique POWERGRID Registration Number. Upon completion, an email shall be sent to the candidate for confirmation.
- Empanelment of Candidates Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment. Therefore it is again reiterated that candidates will have to qualify in GATE 2015 and in Personal Interview separately in order to be considered eligible for empanelment. Please note that only GATE 2015 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2014 or prior is not valid. The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of category wise merit and based on the requirement. Selected candidates shall be notified through their login in Online application system. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015
Reference: Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.CC/01/2015