Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Diploma, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Job from 08/06/2015 to 20/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Vacancy Name : Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor
Educational Qualification : Diploma, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000 -35,500/- p.m
Job Location : NAGPUR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE DGM (HR)/ HOP, POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. WRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD, P.O. : UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH)
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Recruitment:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,15,000 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 192 Sub-stations (as on 31.03.2015) and wheels about 55% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of 15,230 Crore and Net Profit of 4497 Crore (FY: 2013-14). POWERGRID, Odisha Projects is looking for Bright, Committed and Dynamic persons to join its fold in the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||8 (UR-06, SC-01, ST- 01, Ex-SM -1**)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and Pass marks for SC & ST category.||Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)||27 years for General & OBC (NCL)32 years for SC/ST|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||2 (UR- 02)||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks.||Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)||27 years|
|Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR)||2 (UR- 02)||Two years (Full Time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management/MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or equivalent from recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.||Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)||27 years|
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) – Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil) Written Test & Interview
- Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR) Written Test, Computer Skill Test & Interview
How to apply for Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) :
- Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online only. Applications received by post are not acceptable.
- Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shall retain the hard copy of application or resume. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, he/ she can approach any branch of SBI with his challan for depositing the fees. He/ she will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidate is not required to send any hard copy of application/ challan receipt unless asked for it. Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 23.06.15, their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application for submission at the time of interview, if called for, along with the following documents – (i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate (ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years / semesters of following examination – (a) Matriculation (b) Intermediate (c) Diploma in Electrical / Civil/Personnel Management/MSW whichever is applicable. (d) Additional qualification, if any. (iii) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.(iv) Experience/Service Certificate in the letter head of the company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of Post Qualification Experience duly certified by organization concerned. – If Any (v) Caste / Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST) in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority. (vi) Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority/Medical Board. (vii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen. (viii) Service Certificate issued by POWERGRID in case of previously engaged FTBs. (ix) Certificate issued by HR department in case of personnel currently engaged in consultancy project in POWERGRID.
- The necessary documents (self- attested photo copy as well as original for verification) along with hard copy of application are required only at the time of interview/computer Skill Test (wherever applicable), if called for.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- for all posts shall be payable by applicants belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Written Test & Interviews shall be conducted at Bhubaneswar/Cuttack
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process..
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application i.e. 20.06.15. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Applications shall be submitted through online mode only. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in given proforma/incomplete/without application fee (if applicable) will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case of duplicate applications for a particular post by the same candidate, the application with the latest registration number shall only be considered. Applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will neither be entertained nor returned.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the test venue and guidelines for the test will be sent to the candidates found eligible based on the information submitted by the candidate.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards at any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Applicants should ensure that the same Color passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Bhubaneswar in case of any legal case /dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com clearly mentioning Post ID in the subject line
- Although the vacancies for all posts have been sanctioned for the state of Odisha and the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Office/Substations/Transmission line under Odisha, however they may be posted at any other office of the Corporation located in other part of the country and abroad as per requirement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.WR-I/ 03/2015 .