Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, PG Diploma, MSW, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 20/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)|
|Vacancy Name||Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, PG-Diploma, MSW, ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||21 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MANAGER (HR-RECTT.) POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. NORTHERN REGION-II, GRID BHAWAN, NEAR BAHU PLAZA RAIL HEAD COMPLEX, JAMMU (J&K)-180012|
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
POWER GRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II, having transmission system in the states of J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh requires young and dynamic professionals to be inducted in various positions as indicated here under:-
|Pos t ID.||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies(*)||Qualification||Maximum Age (As on 20.03.2015)||Stipend during training period of One year (Rs.)|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||UR-05, OBC(NCL)- 03, SC- 02||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL) candidates and Pass marks for SC category.||27 years for General,
30 years for OBC(NCL),
32 years for SC
|Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||UR- 01(Unfilled from previous recruitment) OBC(NCL)-01 – Backlog||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL) category||27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL)||Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)|
|3||Diploma Trainee (Telecom) for Kashmir Valley||UR-01, SC-01||Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for General candidates and Pass marks for SC category.||27 years for General, 32 years for SC||Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)|
|4||Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR)||UR-03, SC-01, OBC(NCL)-01||Two years (Full Time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management/MSW(with Personnel Management as main subject) or equivalent from recognized institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC category||27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL), 32 years for SC||Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)|
|5||Jr Technician Trainee(Elect)||UR-02(Unfilled from previous recruitment)||ITI(Electrical)||27 years for General||Rs. 11500/- in the pay scale of Rs. 11500-26000/-(IDA)|
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process..
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without photograph, Demand Draft or necessary document proofs will be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will neither be entertained nor returned.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the test venue and guidelines for the test will be sent to the candidates found eligible based on the information submitted by the candidate.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards at any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Applicants should ensure that the same Color passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jammu in case of any legal case /dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
- Although the vacancies for post IDs 01, 02,04 & 05 have been sanctioned for the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana & Punjab and the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Office/Substations/Transmission line under these states however they may be posted at any other office of the Corporation located in other part of the country and abroad as per requirement.
- Further vacancies for post ID 03 have been sanctioned for Kashmir Valley, however selected candidates may be posted at any other office of the Corporation located in other part of the country and abroad as per requirement.
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)- Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/3/2015.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Telecom) Written Test & Interview
- Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR) Written Test, Computer Skill Test & Interview
How to apply for Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID):
- Interested eligible aspirants should apply in the prescribed application format (given in MS Word format along with this advertisement) by downloading the same and TYPING (ON COMPUTER TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT SIZE 8 ONLY) the particulars in the format. The duly COMPUTER TYPED application complete in all respects should be printed and signed by the applicant and forwarded through ordinary post (and not by any other means like Courier, Speed Post etc.) at the following address along with Demand Draft & other relevant documents in an envelope super scribed: Application for the post of _______________________ so as to reach latest by 20.03.2015 . MANAGER (HR-RECTT.) POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. NORTHERN REGION-II, GRID BHAWAN, NEAR BAHU PLAZA RAIL HEAD COMPLEX, JAMMU (J&K)-180012
- Application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of documents in support of identity, age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex – serviceman. The list of documents which are acceptable as proofs of above are as follows: a) Valid Identity Proof: Passport / Driving License / UID/ Adhaar card/ Voter ID/College ID/ Employee ID b) Date of Birth: X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate c) Essential Qualification: Final year/final semester Mark sheet (pre final for appearing candidates) Degree certificate d) Caste / Disability/ Domicile/ Discharge certificate as applicable in the prescribed GOI format issued by competent authority
- Application Fee : Rs. 300/- in respect of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil/Telecom)/ Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR) and Rs. 200/- in respect of Jr Technician Trainee(Elect)shall be payable by applicants belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category through a non-refundable Demand Draft, drawn in favor of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.’ payable at Jammu. Please write your Name, Father’s Name and the Post applied for on the reverse of the bank Demand Draft.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/3/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|Other Central Government jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017