Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Talented Professionals through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. CC/02/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Young Talented Professionals Job on or before 31/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Vacancy Name : Young Talented Professionals
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 27 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : DELHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office DELHI – 110051
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Young Talented Professionals Recruitment:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,15,637 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 192 Sub-stations (as on 31.03.2015) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 15,230 Crore and Net Profit of Rs. 4497 Crore (FY: 2013 – 14). POWERGRID invites young talented Professionals with M.Tech / and PhD with bright academic background to join as Engineers and work on pioneering technologies
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Young Talented Professionals||27 Post||M. Tech./ MS/ ME / M.Sc (Engg)/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) in the Required Discipline£ with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA$ in B.Tech/ BE/ BSc(Engg)/ IDD/ AMIE / PhD in the Required Discipline£ with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA$ in B.Tech/ BE/ BSc(Engg)/ IDD/ AMIE||For M.Tech Candidates Engineer in E2A level (Rs.24900-50500)/ For PhD Candidates Engineer in E2A level (Rs.24900-50500) with 2 years of seniority weightage in E2A grade||28 years/ 35 years|
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) – Young Talented Professionals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/5/2015.
- Discipline/stream/ specialisation of technical qualifications, their equivalence in respectto our specification and relevance for the job description/ profile.
- Topic/ Subject/ quality of the thesis(for PhD)/ final project (for M.Tech) as judged from the abstract/ synopsis sent by the candidates
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the essential qualification (for M.Tech )
How to apply for Young Talented Professionals Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) :
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 11.05.2015 to 31.05.2015. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER section of POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com.
- An application fee of Rs.400/- is payable by candidates (other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM) through a non-refundable A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
- Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form: Details of the Demand Draft are entered correctly. Qualification Details are complete. Brief Details of experience (if any) are mentioned separately for each organization alongwith area of experience. On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number, which then has to be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post along with following enclosures.
- Documents to be sent alongwith hard copy of application / resume (Self-attested copies): a) A/c Payee DD (Not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates) b) Documents related to Essential Qualification for Graduation in Engg. (BE/B.Tech/BSc Engg Degree/IDD/ AMIE : Passing Certificate & Mark sheets.) c) Documents related to Essential Qualification – M. Tech./ MS/ ME/ M. Sc. Engg./ IDD / Ph.D. (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets) d) Certified abstracts/ Synopsis of Final Project of M. Tech. / Thesis of Ph. D. e) Certificate FROM INSTITUTE / GUIDE i.r.o. Ph. D. candidates (who are yet to get doctorate) that they have submitted their thesis and finished their final viva by the last date of online submission of application. f) Mark sheets up to pre-final examination indicating aggregate CGPA / Percentage up to pre-final examination i.r.o. Final year/ semester appearing candidates of AY – 2014-15 of M.Tech/ IDD. g) Documents related to Other Qualifications (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets) h) Documents related to Experience (Present as well as Previous, if any) Experience / Service Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience/ details of research area/ details of work assignment. Latest Pay Slip All proof of experience shall be duly certified by the organization concerned and self-attested by candidate. i) Proof of Date of Birth(X class certificate/ Birth Certificate) j) Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable) k) Discharge Certificate (If applicable) l) Disability Certificate (If applicable) m) Any other relevant document Candidate will have to produce the originals for verification at the time of interview, if called for.
- The application and the enclosures should be sent to the address mentioned below in an envelope by ordinary post only. To The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office DELHI – 110051
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without Photograph / Demand Draft or without necessary document proofs as prescribed and those received after 15.06.2015 will be rejected.
- All computations of Age, Qualification, Experience etc., shall be as on Last Date of Submission of Online Application i.e. 31.05.2015. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. Please write “M.Tech./ Ph.D – ” In the subject line of email.
- . POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification/ experience /and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/5/2015
Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. CC/02/2015.