Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO: WR-II/HR/ 2015-01. Candidates who have completed ITI, Diploma, B.Com, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 06/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Vacancy Name :Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : ITI, Diploma, B.Com, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 39 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,500-35,500/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID), Across India
Detail Of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,17,323 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 196 Substations (as on 30.06.2015) and wheels about 55% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also operates around 33,240 kms of Telecom Network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, SubTransmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of 17,177 Crore and Net Profit of 4979 Crore (FY: 2014-15) To take the growth Curve to further heights, POWERGRID, Western Region Transmission System-II is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic persons to join its fold as Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil) Junior Officer Trainee (HR), Assistant Finance and Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical).
|Name of the Post & Salary||No of Vacancies||Qualification||Age|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Stipend of `16,500/- per month during training period. On successful completion of training to be regularized as Junior Engineer Gr-IV (S1) in the Pay Scale : ` 16000 – 35500/- (Revised)||2||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute, with minimum 70% marks for General and Pass marks for SC.||27 Years|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil) Stipend of ` 16,500/- per month during training period. On successful completion of training to be regularized as Junior Engineer Gr-IV (S1) in the Pay Scale : ` 16000 – 35500/- (Revised)||05||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute, with minimum 70% marks for General and Pass marks for ST/PwD.||27 Years|
|Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Stipend of Rs. 16,500/- per month during training period. On successfully completion of training to be regularized as Junior Officer Gr-IV (HR) (S1) in the Pay Scale : ` 16000 – 35500/-(Revised)||05||Two years (Full time Course) Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks for General and Pass marks for SC/ST/PwD.||27 Years|
|Assistant (Finance ) Pay Scale : ` 12500 – 27500-(Revised)||06||B. Com with first (1st) division for General /OBC (NCL) and Pass marks for PwD. Desirable: Additional Qualification of M. Com shall be desirable. Experience : Candidate should have One year Post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of an organization of repute. should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization. should have worked on Computers and familiar with various software used in Finance and Accounting function.||28 Years|
|Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) Stipend of ` 11500/-per month during training period. On successfully completion of training to be regularized as Junior Technician in the pay scale of ` 11500-26000/–(Revised)||21||TI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.||27 Years|
Selection Procedure For Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) – Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/09/2015
- Written Test& Personal Interview, Computer Skill Test
Application Fee For General and OBC(NCL) Diploma Trainee(Electrical) – ` 300 Diploma Trainee(Civil) – ` 300 Junior Officer Trainee (HR) -` 300 Assistant (Finance) – ` 200 Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)- ` 200 For PwD /SC/ST/ExServiceman /Departmental
Candidates: No Application fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not.
General Information and Instruction:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC(NCL) candidates can apply subject to meeting with all General Standards of Eligibility.
- All Eligibility Qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further Recruitment / selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to Cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Online Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, without photograph, Application Fee etc will be rejected.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Although the Vacancies for all posts have been sanctioned for the state of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh , UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu and the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Office / Substations / Construction Sites etc under WRTS-II . However the selected candidates may be posted at any other office of the Corporation located in other part of the country and abroad as per requirement.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates should ensure that the same Colour Passport size photograph is used throughout the recruitment process.
- Training / Teaching period will not be counted as experience.
- Departmental candidates have to fill the application online and send the hard copy of online generated printout of application through proper channel to Asst General Manager (HR), RHQ, WRTS-II, Vadodara (Gujarat).
- Candidates working in Govt/ PSU are required to produce “ No Objection Certificate “ at the time of interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC(NCL) should belong to OBC- Non Creamy layer as on last date of online submission application to POWERGRID. 23)Legal jurisdiction will be Vadodara in case of any cause/ Dispute.
- Online Registration Start Date 17.08.2015 (10.00 Hrs)
- Online Registration Closing Date 06.09.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
- Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only) 10.09.2015 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) 10.09.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
- Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age limit 06.09.2015
- Availability of Admit cards on website 15 days before the date of Written Test
- Date of Written Test Will be notified later
How To Apply For Diploma Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID):
- Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply logon to: http://www.powergridindia.com ->Careers Section->Job Opportunities section and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee ( Electrical) & Diploma Trainee (Civil), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR), Assistant Finance and Jr. Technician Trainee in WRTS-II” in with your valid email ID. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :- a. Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no. b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground c. Scanned signature of the candidate
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
- SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded shall be maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, Attendance Sheet of written examination, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- For General and OBC Candidates, once they submit their data Online, System will display a Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
- For the candidates who are exempted from making Application Fee (SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Sm Departmental Candidates), once they submit their data Online, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
- While making the Payment System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online.
- Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application for submission at the time of interview, if called for, along with the following documents: i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate. ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years/semesters of following examinationa) Matriculation (10th ) b) Intermediate (10+2) c) Diploma / Degree Certificates as applicable. d) Additional Qualification, if any. iii) Proof of Norms adopted by University/ Institute to convert GPA/OGPA/ DGPA into percentage. iv) Experience /Service Certificate in the letter head of Company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of post qualification Experience duly certified by Organization concerned – If any. v) Caste /category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC(NCL)) in the prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority.vi) Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority/ Medical Board. vii)Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Servicemen
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/09/2015
Reference: Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO: WR-II/HR/ 2015-01
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017