Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) ADVT. NO. N2JM/HR/RECT-2016(2). Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Diploma Trainee Job on or before 24/5/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Vacancy Name : Diploma Trainee
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : Rs.16,500/- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/5/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID), Across India
Detail of Post :
POWER GRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II, having transmission system in the states of J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh invites applications from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible for the following positions:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||APPLICATION FEE|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||UR-10, OBC(NCL)-05, SC-04, ST-01||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for UR & OBC (NCL) category and pass marks for SC/ST||Rs. 16500/- p.m Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory category Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)||27 years for UR 30 years for OBC(NCL), 32 years for SC/ST||Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shall retain the hard copy of application or resume. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, candidate can approach any branch of SBI with the challan for depositing the fees. Candidate will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidate is not required to send any hard copy of application/ challan receipt unless asked for it. Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 26.05.2016 , their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances. SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|Diploma Trainee (Telecom)||UR-01, OBC(NCL)-01,||Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for UR & OBC(NCL)||Rs. 16500/- p.m Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory category Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA)||27 years for UR 30 years for OBC(NCL),||Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shall retain the hard copy of application or resume. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, candidate can approach any branch of SBI with the challan for depositing the fees. Candidate will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidate is not required to send any hard copy of application/ challan receipt unless asked for it. Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 26.05.2016 , their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances. SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.|
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/5/2016.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts – Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline. Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc. All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4. Written Test Qualifying criteria To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies (i.e. OBC (NCL), SC,ST) ,the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately. Final merit for selection for all the posts shall be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in written Test (with 100%weightage). The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in HINDI language also. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the PreEmployment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness. Center for the written test shall be at Chandigarh.
How to apply ? :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to www.powergridindia.com->career section-> Job opportunities
- Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On further announcement of dates for the written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the above website for appearing in the test. In case the candidate qualifies the written test , they shall furnish the downloaded application at the time of joining along with the following documents in original as well as one set of self attested photocopies of documents in support of their identity, age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex – serviceman. The list of documents which are acceptable as proofs of above are as follows: a) Valid Identity Proof: Passport / Driving License / UID/ Adhaar card/ Voter ID/College ID/ Employee ID b) Date of Birth: X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate c) Essential Qualification: i. Detail Mark sheets of all the semesters/years of the essential qualification ii. Degree/Diploma certificate d) Caste /Domicile/ Discharge certificate as applicable in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent authority
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of joining.
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates.
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process..
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/Change the test venue, if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application i.e 24.05.2016. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates must possess the requisite qualification prescribed for the posts on the last date of application.
- Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in filled in online proforma /incomplete/unsigned/without photograph will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards at any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Applicants should ensure that the same Color passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jammu in case of any legal case /dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
- Although these vacancies have been sanctioned for the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab & UT of Chandigarh and the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Office/Substations/Transmission line under these states however they may be posted at any other office of the Corporation located in other part of the country and abroad as per requirement.
- Selected candidates may be posted at any other office of the Corporation located in other part of the country and abroad as per requirement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/5/2016
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT. NO. N2JM/HR/RECT-2016(2)