Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee, Assistant Officer Trainee through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CC/03/2016. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Trainee, Assistant Officer Trainee on or before 12/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Vacancy Name : Executive Trainee, Assistant Officer Trainee
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 26 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,900-50,500/-per month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID), Across India
Detail Of Post:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,28,200 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 206 Sub-stations (as on 29.02.2016) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID owns and operates 36,563 kms of Telecom Network, having point of presence in 595 locations and Intra-city network in 105 cities across India. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 17,658 Crore and Net Profit of Rs. 5046 Crore (FY: 2014 – 15).
- Total No of Post : 26 Posts (Executive Trainee – 20 Posts, Assistant Officer Trainee – 06 Posts)
- Essential Qualification : Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from recognized Institute / University with not less than 60% marks./ Two years full time Masters degree in Environmental Science / Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent with First Class from recognised Institute / University./ Two years full time Masters degree in Social Work with First class from recognized Institute / University./ Graduate with full time PG Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism with 60% Marks from recognized Institute / University.
- Upper Age Limit 28 years as on 31.12.2015 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1988)
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE Selected candidates for Executive Trainee will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2016
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – 2016, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper/ subject of UGC-NET (July – 2016), i.e. Subject Code 55 (for HR) / 89 (for Environment Mgt.) / 10 (for Social Mgt.) / 63 (for Public Relations) Candidates declared qualified in corresponding paper/ subject of UGC-NET-2016 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection subject to meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed by POWERGRID. Qualifying Marks in UGC-NET- July 2016 shall be as per the standards set by UGC-NET Conducting authority. Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their marks out of 100 in UGC-NET – 2016, in the corresponding paper/ subject and as per the criteria decided by management. Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their candidate login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login. Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
- If the candidate is called for GD and interview, her/ his identity would be verified with UGC-NET – 2016 admit card and UGC-NET Official Score Card. Therefore candidates are requested to retain their UGC-NET2016 application copy, admit card and score card with them.
- Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the group discussion and interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented along with the UGC-NET 2016 admit card and score card.
How To Apply?:
- Application for above positions in POWERGRID is a two stage process. a. On-line Registration for UGC-NET (July 2016 Examination)in relevant paper b. On-line application for the position concerned in POWERGRID mentioning the UGC-NET Roll No.
- Candidates are required to first go through the notification for UGC-NET July 2016 and apply for UGC-NET online. For details information on UGC-NET and online application form, candidates may log on to http://cbsenet.nic.in
- The application process for UGC-NET July 2016 starts from 12.04.2016 to 12.05.2016 and application fees for NET can be paid up to 13.05.2016.
- Candidates will be required to download their UGC-NET Admit card from the website http://cbsenet.nic.in in third week of June 2016. They will also have to retain print out of UGCNET Application form, Attendance slip and Admit Card. These documents will have the UGC-NET Roll No. of the candidate.
- From 15th June 2016 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their UGC-NET Roll No. and other required information. Online application shall close on 15th July 2016. (The dates for applying to POWERGRID may change slightly depending on availability of NET Roll No. on NET website in which case it shall be notified in POWERGRID website during the aforesaid period). UGC-NET Roll No.. as appearing on the NET – July -2016 admit card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as UGC- NET-2016 Roll No. while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in NET Roll Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your UGC- NET- Admit Card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Candidates are required to upload their colour passport size photograph and signature as per instructions given on the online application form. The photograph should be the same as used for UGC-NET Application. Read the instructions on online application form carefully before filling up the application.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear on the completed application form/ Resume.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- The process of application to POWERGRID is completed with the generation of the unique POWERGRID Registration Number. Upon completion, an email shall be sent to the candidate for confirmation.
- There is no application fee for applying to POWERGRID.
- Candidates should be careful while filling up the application form. In case of multiple applications, POWERGRID reserves the right to consider only the last registered application.
- Candidate should take a print out of the completed application, and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2016
Reference: Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CC/03/2016