Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) invites online application for the recruitment of Executive Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc holders
Company name :Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Posts :Executive Trainee
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.24900-50500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 1st October 2014
Details of Post :
This notification is addendum to notification No. CC/04/2014 dtd. 02.09.14, announcing recruitment of Executive Trainee – 20th batch for Electrical discipline.In addition to Engineering Graduates in Electrical Discipline, POWERGRID is also looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic persons to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE – 20th batch in Computer Science/Information Technology and Civil discipline.
- Name of the Post :Executive Trainee
- No of Post :Vacancies exist in Unreserved and reserved, i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories. Reservation for Persons with Disability (PwD)*Reservation for PwD exists as per Govt. of India Directives. The post is identified suitable for following categories of disability: For Computer Science /IT discipline – OH –OL/ OA / BL, HH-PD, VH- B/ LVFor Civil discipline – OH- OL/ OA, HH-PD*Horizontal Reservation
- Course/ Discipline/Percentage of Marks : Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) from recognized University/Institute – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Civil Engineering – Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *
- AMIE – Computer Science / Civil Engg. – Minimum 65% with both Sections A & B cleared by 31.03.2015
- Age : 28 years as on 31.12.2014
- Remuneration :Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC* per annum are as follows:
- During Training Rs. 7.78 lakhs
- After Training On regularisation Rs. 13.95 lakhs
Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for the Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) / Civil Engineering (CE) paper of GATE 2015. Candidates obtaining a valid score (Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the corresponding CS/ CE paper of GATE 2015.The selection process will include the Normalized Marks (Out of 100) obtained by the eligible candidates in the CS/ CE paper of GATE 2015, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in the GATE paper and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview. Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution or University.
- CS/ IT discipline includes – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology, Civil discipline includes only Civil Engineering. Recruitment of Executive Trainee– 20th Batch Advt.No.CC/05/2014 Page 7of 8
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- In respect of candidates who have enrolled for AMIE after 31.05.2013, their candidature/ eligibility shall be subject to recognition of the degree by AICTE/MHRD.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected] with “ ET 20- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, will be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere appearance in GATE-2015 or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.Recruitment of Executive Trainee– 20th BatchAdvt.No.CC/05/2014 Page 8of 8
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 1st October 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From POWERGRID||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017