Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Field Engineer & More Vacancies Job From 05/01/2015 TO 05/01/2015 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||289 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07-01-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Regd. Office : B-9,Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110 016
Regional Office : ‘Lapalang, Lower Nongrah, Dongteih, Shillong 93006, Meghalaya
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Field Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
POWERGRID, North Eastern Regional Transmission System requires eligible experienced personnel for Consultancy Projects in North Eastern Region including North Eastern Region Power System Improvement Project (NERPSIP) in the states of NER and Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Scheme in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier. The contractual period may be further extended for another period up to one year depending on the work requirement and performance of the individual. The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
|Sl. No||Name of Post (On contract)||No. of posts||Upper Age Limit as on 07-01-15||Essential Qualification||Field Experience||Remuneration (Fixed monthly amount)|
|1||Field Engineer – Electrical||63||29 years||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./BE(Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 55%||Should have 01 year post qualification experience of design /engineering/construction /testing & commissioning etc in rural electrification (RE) / distribution management system (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission line (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/s). etc Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be preferred.||1st year : 30,000/-
2nd year : 33,000/-
|2||Field Engineer – Civil||34||29 years||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg./BE / MIE in Civil Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 55%||Should have 01 year post qualification experience of design / engineering/construction /testing & commissioning etc in rural electrification (RE) / distribution management system (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission line (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/s). etc Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be preferred.||1st year : 30,000/-
2nd year : 33,000/-
|3||Field Supervisor – Electrical||132||29 years||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Board / institute with minimum 55%||Should have 01 year post qualification experience of construction /testing & commissioning / civil works etc in rural electrification (RE) / distribution management system (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission line (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/s). etc Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be preferred.||1st year : 23,000/-
2nd year : 25,500/-
|4||Field Supervisor – Civil||60||29 years||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board / institute with minimum 55%||Should have 01 year post qualification experience of construction /testing & commissioning / civil works etc in rural electrification (RE) / distribution management system (DMS) / Sub Transmission (ST) / Transmission line (TL) / Sub-Stations (S/s). etc Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be preferred||1st year : 23,000/-
2nd year : 25,500/-
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above (as on last date of online filling of application) are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognised and from a recognized Institution or University.
- All computations of upper age limit & post qualification experience etc. shall be as on the last date of submission of online application i.e. 07-01-2015
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Correspondence Degree (BE / B. Tech. /B.Sc. Engg./ BE(Power Engg.)/Diploma in Engineering course shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms. HOW TO APPLY GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS 7. Electrical Engineering shall include Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical (Power) / Power Systems / Power System Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Training / Teaching period will not be counted as experience.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare by shortest route for to & fro journey provided they meet the laid down criteria.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
- In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected] mentioning Post: FE/FS in the subject line.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID shall be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Meghalaya in case of any cause/dispute.
- Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence / knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application / other forms / formats are not recognized / false / misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information / particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Applications should be submitted through online mode only. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in given proforma /incomplete will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case of duplicate applications for a particular post by the same candidate, the application with latest registration number shall only be considered.
- The contractual engagement will be regulated by Company’s rules and administrative orders that may be enforced from time to time during the period of engagement.
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) – Field Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/01/2015.
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be for short listing purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit. Candidates will have to be qualify in Interview to be adjudged suitable for engagement or empanelment.
- The final merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
- The Offer for Contractual Engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and based on requirement.
- Engagement of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s prescribed standards.
- Applicants should have sound health. Squint and Colour Blindness (partial or full) is a disqualification. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed.
How to apply for Field Engineer & More VacanciesVacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID):
- Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
- Candidates are advised to visit Career Section on www.powergridindia.com on 09.01.2015 for next announcement.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application for submission at the time of interview, if called for, along with the following documents – (i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate (ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years / semesters of following examination – (a) BE/B. Tech. /B. Sc. Engg. /B.E.(Power Engg.)/AMIE (b) Diploma in Electrical / Civil Engineering, whichever is applicable. (c) Additional qualification, if any. (iii) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage. (iv) Experience/Service Certificate in the letter head of the company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of Post Qualification Experience duly certified by organization concerned. (v) Caste / Category Certificate, if applicable. (vi) Declaration Form regarding non-creamy layer status i.r.o OBC [NCL] candidates in the prescribed format. (vii) Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate. (viii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen. (ix) Service Certificate issued by POWERGRID in case of previously engaged FTBs. (x) Certificate issued by HR department in case of personnel currently engaged in consultancy project in POWERGRID.
- The necessary documents (self- attested photo copy as well as original for verification) along with hard copy of application are required only at the time of interview, if called for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From POWERGRID|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|