Power Grid Corporation of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 12/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Power Grid Corporation of India Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the mission of “Establishment and Operation of Regional and National Power Grids to facilitate transfer of electric power within and across the regions with reliability, security and economy on sound commercial principles”. PGCIL, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country is a Schedule – ‘A’/Navratna CPSE in Industrial Development and Technical Consultancy Services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Power. Its Registered office is at New Delhi and Corporate Office at Gurgaon, Haryana. The authorised and paid up capital of the Corporation was Rs.10,000 crores and Rs.5231.59 crores respectively as on 31st March, 2015. The Shareholding of the Government of India is 57.90%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is also responsible for formulation of policies relating to finance and accounts, and implementation thereof
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : 45 – 60 Years
- SALARY : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED)
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA (with specialization in Finance) with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Power Grid Corporation of India – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India:
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from
being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 12th November 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/11/2015