Power Grid Corporation of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. RECTT/02/FEFS(1)-2015. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ B.SC/ B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Field Engineer & More Vacancies from 25/03/2015 to 08/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Vacancy Name||Field Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||34 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Power Grid Corporation of India, Across India|
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India Field Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
POWERGRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II invites young, dynamic and experienced domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir only, who are keen to take up challenging, adventurous and prestigious assignment of connecting Ladakh Region with rest of the Nation under Srinagar-Leh Transmission and Interconnection systems Project (SLTIS). Selected individuals shall be engaged purely on contractual basis and the place of posting shall be in Ladakh Region of J&K. Details of the opening are given here under:
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies||Qualification||Maximum Age (As on 14.04.2015)||Fixed Monthly Remuneration||Field Experience|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||UR-08, OBC(NCL)- 02, SC-02||B.E/B.TECH./B.Sc(ENGG.)/B.E(Power Engg)/AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized university/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category||29 Years for General category 32 Years for OBC (NCL) category 34 Years for SC Category||Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated) during 1st Year Rs.33,000/-(Consolidated) during 2nd Year||The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of design/Engineering/ construction/testing and Commissioning, etc. in Rural Electrification (RE)/Distribution Management System (DMS)/Sub-transmission (ST)/Transmission Lines (TL)/Substations (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/listed Company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred.|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||UR-04||B.E/B.TECH./B.Sc(ENGG.)/AMIE in Civil Discipline from recognized university/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General category||29 Years for General category||Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated) during 1st Year Rs.33,000/- (Consolidated) during 2nd Year||The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of Design/Engineering/ construction/testing and Commissioning, etc. in Rural Electrification (RE)/Distribution Management System (DMS)/Subtransmission (ST)/Transmission Lines (TL)/Substations (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/listed Company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||UR-07, OBC(NCL)- 02, SC-01||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Board/institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category||29 Years for General category 32 Years for OBC (NCL) category 34 Years for SC Category||Rs.23,000/- (Consolidated) during 1st Year Rs.25,500/-(Consolidated) during 2nd Year||The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of construction/testing and Commissioning/ Electrical works etc. in Rural Electrification (RE)/Distribution Management System (DMS)/Sub-transmission (ST)/Transmission Lines (TL)/Substations (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/listed Company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||UR-06, OBC(NCL)- 01, SC-01||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board/institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category||29 Years for General category 32 Years for OBC (NCL) category 34 Years for SC Category||Rs.23,000/- (Consolidated) during 1st Year Rs.25,500/- (Consolidated) during 2nd Year||The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of construction/testing and Commissioning/ Civil works etc. in Rural Electrification (RE)/Distribution Management System (DMS)/Sub-transmission (ST)/Transmission Lines (TL)/Substations (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/listed Company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred|
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India – Field Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/04/2015
- Selection process will involve Personal interview of the eligible candidates. However, in case of large number of applications, an objective type screening test may also be conducted, if required, however it shall be for elimination purpose only and shall not have any weightage in final merit which shall be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the personal interview. The details of screening test shall be intimated separately to the eligible candidates.
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and based on requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s prescribed standards.
- To be adjudged suitable for empanelment for engagement, the qualifying marks in Interview shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/OBC (NCL)/PwD.
- Applicants should have sound health. Squint and Color Blindness (partial or full) is a disqualification. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms (available on POWERGRID website) is allowed.
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and /or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required.
- The Management also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- The above openings are only for domicile of Jammu & Kashmir and accordingly Only Indian Nationals who are domicile of Jammu & Kashmir of age 18 years or above (as on 14.04.2015) are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be from a recognized Institution or University. Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare by shortest route for to & fro journey provided they meet the laid down criteria. No reimbursement shall be paid for appearing in the screen test, in case the same is conducted, except to candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD categories.
- Applicants working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Applicants claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Although the positions are being filled up for Srinagar-Leh Transmission and Interconnection systems project, however the selected candidates are liable to be posted at the discretion of Management at any of the Company’s offices/Transmission lines/Projects units.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected] clearly mentioning SLTIS recruitment in the subject line.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID shall be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jammu in case of any legal case /dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified.
- Mere appearance in screening test or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected/if engaged, services are liable to be discontinued , if at any stage during or after the selection process, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria/qualifying requirements specified in the advertisement.
- Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in filled in online proforma /incomplete/unsigned/without self attested photographs/without caste/disability/discharge (Ex-SM) certificate/Service Certificate(in case of POWERGRID ex or current contractual employees) will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
FEES : Fees for FE- Rs.300/- Fees for FS- Rs.200/- Candidate shall fill up the online application form and on submission of the same, a resume and bank challan having unique POWERGRID Registration ID will be generated. The candidate shall retain the hard copy of application or resume. After 2 bank working days of generation of challan, candidate can approach any branch of SBI with the challan for depositing the fees. Candidate will have to deposit prescribed application fees + bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI. Candidate is not required to send any hard copy of application/ challan receipt unless asked for it. Candidates who fail to deposit the fees (application fees + bank charges) by 14.04.2015, their candidature shall be rejected without further correspondence. The Fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Opening date for Online submission of applications 25.03.2015(00.00Hrs.)
- Closing date of online submission of applications 08.04.2015(23.59 Hrs.)
- Opening Date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID Challan 28.03.2015
- Closing date of depositing fees in any SBI branch through POWERGRID Challan 14.04.2015
- Tentative date of next announcement on www.powergridindia.com 24.04.2015
- Cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age limit & Post qualification experience 14.04.2015
How to apply for Field Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to www.powergridindia.com->career section-> Job opportunities. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application. The same shall be furnished at the time of interview(if called for), along with the following documents in original as well as one set of self attested photocopies – (i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate (ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years / semesters of following examination – (a) BE/B. Tech. /B. Sc. Engg. /B.E.(Power Engg.)/AMIE (b) Diploma in Electrical / Civil Engineering, whichever is applicable. (c) Additional qualification, if any. (iii) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage. (iv) Experience/Service Certificate in the letter head of the company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of Experience as proof of Post Qualification Experience duly certified by organization concerned. (v) Caste / Category Certificate, if applicable. (vi) Declaration Form regarding non-creamy layer status i.r.o OBC [NCL] candidates in the prescribed format. The OBC candidate should belong to Non-creamy layer as on 14.04.2015 (vii) Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate. (viii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen. (ix) Service Certificate issued by POWERGRID in case of previously engaged contractual employees (x)Permanent Residence Certificate/State Subject Certificate of Jammu & Kashmir (xi) Domicile cum age relaxation certificate issued by the designated authority in case of eligible applicants seeking age relaxation
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/04/2015
Reference: Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. RECTT/02/FEFS(1)-2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016