Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electronics &Communication) through recruitment notification – Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) Recruitment 2015 – No. AASC(A No. AASC (A/E). 57/2015/ 91 . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theDiploma Trainee (Electronics &Communication) Job on or before25/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India(POWERGRID)
Vacancy Name :Diploma Trainee (Electronics &Communication)
Educational Qualification :Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date to Apply for this job :25/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. NEAR RTO DRIVING TEST TRACK, SINGANAYAKANAHALLI, YELAHANKA HOBLI, BANGALORE-560064, KARNATAKA
Detail of Power Grid Corporation of India(POWERGRID) Diploma Trainee (Electronics &Communication)Recruitment:
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) : Qualification :Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from
recognized Technical board/institute with Pass marks.Maximum Age (As on 25.0 7.2015)with relevant relaxation :37 years for General,40 years for OBC (NCL)42 years for SC /STDesignation & Level on successful completion of training period: Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory categoryBasic Pay on regularization : s. 16000/-in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(ID A)
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND : Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs.25,000/-for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training period of one year
Selection Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) -Diploma Trainee (Electronics &Communication) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/9/2015.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts – a) Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline. b) Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- The qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
- Candidates qualifying Written Test shall be called for Interview on merit.
- Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentage of 30% in the Personal Interview will be eligible to be considered for emplacement.
- For calculation of final score, the weight age assigned are –Written Test 85%, and Interview 15%.
- In order to get empanelled, candidates must qualify separately in the Written Test and in the Personal Interview.
- The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test and Personal Interview in HINDI language also. The candidates who opt for Hindi as the medium for the written test shall only be provided the Question paper in Hindi.
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the PreEmployment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
How to apply for Diploma Trainee (Electronics &Communication) Vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID) :
- Interested eligible aspirants should apply in the prescribed application format (given in MS Word format along with this advertisement) by downloading the same and TYPING (ON COMPUTER TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT SIZE 8 ONLY) the particulars in the format . The duly COMPUTER TYPED application complete in all respects should be printed and signed by the applicant and forwarded through ordinary post (and not by any other means like Courier, Speed Post etc.)at the following address with other relevant documents in an envelope superscribed: Application for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) so as to reach latest by 25 .09 .2015 .DGM (HR) POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. NEAR RTO DRIVING TEST TRACK, SINGANAYAKANAHALLI , YELAHANKA HOBLI , BANGALORE -560064, KARNATAKA
- Application should be accompanied with self -attested copies of documents in support of age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex–serviceman. The list of documents which are acceptable as proofs of above are as follows:Date of Birth : X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate Essential Qualification :Mark sheet Diploma certificate Caste / Disability/ Domicile/ Discharge certificate as applicable in the prescribed GOI format issued by competent authority
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “ No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job25/9/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016