Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Director through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-10013/3/2015-PPC. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Additional Director Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name : Additional Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PRASAR BHARATI (INDIA’S PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTER) PRASAR BHARATI SECRETARIAT (PPC Wing) 2 nd Floor, PTI Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001
Detail of Prasar Bharati Additional Director Recruitment:
- Filling up of vacancies of Additional Director General (Programme). Sir, Prasar Bharati intends to fill up two vacancies in the grade of Additional Director General (Programme) on deputation basis.
- Applications are invited from eligible officers following Central Government Rules/norms/ procedures/pay scales etc. fulfilling the following eligibility etc. conditions:-
- Officers under Central Government/State Government / Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies: (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Cadre/Department or (ii) Having Three years regular service in PB-4; Rs.37,400- 67,000/- + GP Rs.8,700/- (14,300/-18,300/-Prerevised) in the parent Cadre/Department or (iii) With eight years combined regular service in PB-4; (Rs.37,400-67,000/)- and GP of Rs.8,700/- and Rs.7,600/- in the parent Cadre/Department and possessing Seventeen (17) years experience in a supervisory capacity in the field of education, culture, television, radio, film, programme production or publicity having visual or audio impact including five(5) years administrative and organizational experience. Scale:- PB-4; Rs.37,400-67,000+ Grade Payof Rs.l0,000/-
- Age Limit :- The Officers should not have crossed the age of 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application for the above mentioned Posts.
- The terms & conditions and pay & allowances of the officers selected for appointment on deputation basis will be governed as per the provisions contained in Government of India, DoP&T OM No.6/08/2009-Estt(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The initial period of deputation shall be for a period of 3 years and can be extended up to 5 years as per instructions on the subject.
- While forwarding the applications in respect of eligible officers who are interested and can be spared in the event of their selection, Cadre Units may also submit the following documents alongwith the application: (i) Application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure). (ii) Certified copies of up-to-date and complete Annual Confindential Report(APAR/CRDossier) of last five years. (iii) Integrity Certificate. (iv) Vigilance clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings/Criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant. (v) List of minor/major penality, if any, imposed on the applicant during last 10 years.
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati – Additional Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Additional Director Vacancy in Prasar Bharati :
Complete application with the above documnents should be forwarded through proper channel to Deputy Director (PBRB), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2 nd Floor, PTI Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001. Last date for receipt of application in this office is 14.0B.201s.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 – NO. A-10013/3/2015-PPC.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016