Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Administration) through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – No.A.10013/01/2015-PPC. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Administration) on or before 02/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name : Director (Administration)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Director (PBRB), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, PTI Building, 2 nd Floor, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Prasar Bharati Director (Administration) Recruitment:
Filling up of one vacant post and one anticipated vacancy of Director (Administration) on deputation basis in Prasar Bharati. One vacant post and one anticipated vacancy of Director (Administration), Prasar Bharati are proposed to be filled up on deputation basis. Applications are invited from eligible officers working in Central Government/State Government fulfilling the following eligibility/conditions etc:
- Eligibility: Officers under Central Government /State Government: a) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or b) With 5 years regular service in the scale of PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Grade pay Rs. 6600/-.
- Age/Tenure: a) Should not have crossed the age of 56 years on the closing date of the receipt of the application. b) The initial tenure of deputation will be for three years which could be extended as per standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time. Prasar Bharati shall have a right to terminate the tenure even before completion of the tenure due to unforeseen circumstances/ developments.
- Experience Having experience in Administration, Establishment and Accounts matters.
- Scale PB-3, Rs. 15600-39,100 Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-. The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their grade pay in the scale applicable to them plus deputation allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the grade indicated above.
Selection Procedure For Prasar Bharati – Director (Administration) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director (Administration) Vacancy in Prasar Bharati:
- The applications in respect of eligible officers who are interested and can be spared in the event of selection, may be forwarded, duly verified/counter verified along with the following documents: i. Application in the prescribed Performa (Annexure). ii. Certified copies of up-to-date and complete Annual Confidential Report (APAR/CR Dossier) of last five years. iii. Integrity Certificate. iv. Vigilance clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings/criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant. v. List of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years.
- Application with the above documents should be forwarded through proper channel to Deputy Director (PBRB), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, PTI Building, 2 nd Floor, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-l10001 latest by 2nd June 2015. Applicants may send an advance copy to the above address.
Important Dates To ReDirector (Administration) :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/06/2015
Reference: Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – No.A.10013/01/2015-PPC
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017