Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Administrative Grade through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-10/016/44/2015-GA . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Administrative Grade on or before 27/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name :Junior Administrative Grade
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director (Admn.), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2nd Floor, PTIBuilding, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
Detail Of Prasar Bharati Junior Administrative Grade Recruitment:
Engagement of retired Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) level Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer as Consultant (International Relations) in Prasar Bharati Secretariat, New Delhi – reg. Prasar Bharati intends to engage retired Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) level Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer as Consultant (International Relations) in Prasar Bharati Secretariat purely on contract on full-time basis. The qualification and experience required is as under:-
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Experience:- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)officer who has retired from the Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) level in PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-.
- Job Profile:- Conversant with policies and procedures of MEA to handle the following works in PB Sectt.:- (a) Liaison with MEA. (b) Liaison with Indian missions abroad. (c) Handling International Relations (IR) related matters on broadcasting with foreign broadcasters. (d) Other Related issues assigned from time to time
- The person engaged on full time basis will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement.
- Persons engaged on contract basis can be assigned, in addition, to the specific tasks for which they are engaged, assigned any other additional duties.
- The engagement can be discontinued / terminated with one month notice or one month’s salary in lieu thereof by either side without assigning any reasons. Such termination/ discontinuation shall be resorted to with prior approval of appointing authority. Also, the persons engaged shall not have any claim whatsoever for regular engagement/ appointment on any position on the basis of contractual engagement.
Selection Procedure For Prasar Bharati – Junior Administrative Grade Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Administrative Grade Vacancy in Prasar Bharati:
No pensionary benefit on account of this contractual engagement shall be admissible. The monthly remuneration would be determined on the basis of last pay drawn minus pension plus DA applicable on the date of engagement, subject to minimum of RS.39,OOO/-as, per decision of the Competent Authority. Prasar Bharati reserves the right to conduct test and/ or interview of the shortlisted candidates. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the test/ interview. Those retired Central Government officials who are eligible and willing to work
in Prasar Bharati Secretariat having requisite qualification and experience indicated above may sent their applications in the prescribed proforma latest by 27.07.2015 to Director (Admn.), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2nd Floor, PTIBuilding, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/07/2015
Reference: Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-10/016/44/2015-GA
Other Top Company Openings:
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017