Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of News Editor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theNews Editor Job on or before14/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name :News Editor
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job :14/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Prasar Bharati,Pune
Detail of Prasar Bharati News Editor Recruitment:
- Post :News Editor
- Essential Qualification : Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication/Radio & TV Journalism; Experience in Broadcast Journalism & handling in reporting assignments
- Age : Between 21 & 45 years as on the date of advertisement
- Nature of Job : Editing of News and compilation of bulletins
- Remuneration :Consolidated amount Rs.25,000 per month
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati -News Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for News Editor Vacancy in Prasar Bharati
- All the applicants for the above short term contractual requirements must be alumni of a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Marathi language is a must. Knowledge of other language (s) may be considered as additional merit.
- The candidates applying for the post of News Editor will not be required to undergo voice audition test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview/test.
- The contractual engagement will be purely on temporary basis, will have no claim for regularization and terminable on one month’s notice from either side.
- The consolidated/fixed remuneration will not attract any perks.
- The persons engaged on full time basis will not be allowed to take any other assignment during
- the period of contractual engagement.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their detailed Bio – data along with attested photocopies of the documents in support of their claim on qualification and experience. Recent passport size colour photograph should also be attached with the application.
- The application may be sent to The HEAD OF OFFICE , All India Radio, Pune clearly indicating on the Envelop “Application for the post of “News Editor ”
- Last date for the receipt of applications is 14 September, 2015.
- The applications received incomplete or after the due date would be summarily rejected.
- Decision of Selection Committee will be final and no representation would be entertained onselection.
- The engagement of the assignees is subject to Prasar Bharati Memo No. A- 10/ 159/09 – PPC dated 27.09.2012 and amendments from time to time
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job14/9/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016