Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-1 0/217/2013-PPC. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Prasar Bharati|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Director (Personnel), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2″ Floor, PTI Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001|
Detail of Prasar Bharati Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer Recruitment:
I am directed to say that one re-designated post of Senior Protocol-cumLiaison Officer in the pay scale under PB-2 Rs.9300-34BOO/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- in Prasar Bharati Secretariat, New Delhi is proposed to be filled-up by deputation basis. Therefore, applications of the eligible candidates working in Ministries/Departments of the Central Government! State Government and Autonomous Organizations including Public Sector Undertakings following Central Government Rules/norms/procedures/pay scales, etc. are invited for the post of Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer.
- The details of qualifications and experience required for the post of Senior Protocol-cum-liaison Officer are as under:- (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre / department. Or (ii) Officers having four years regular service in the post in PB 2 (Rs.9300-34BOO/-) with GP Rs.4600/-. And (b) Having aptitude, experience and exposure of the nature of job of Protocol Officer”.
- The terms & conditions and pay & allowances of the officer selected for appointment as Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer on deputation basis will be governed as per the provisions contained in Government of India, DoPT O.M. No.6/0B/2009-Estt.(Pay-ll) dated 17.10.2010, and as amended from time to time.
- The period of deputation will be for three years, which can be extended further depending on the performance appraisal.
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati- Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Protocol-cum-Liaison Officer Vacancy in Prasar Bharati:
- Applications of eligible and willing officers may be forwarded in the enclosed Annexure through froper channel, to Deputy Director (Personnel), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2″ Floor, PTI Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001 within 30 days from the date of publication of this vacancy circular.
- While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, the following documents may also be sent alongwith the application :- a) NOC for appointment of the applicant to the post applied for in Prasar Bharati Secretariat on deputation basis from the parent Ministry! Department. b) Attested copies of the ACRs ! APARs of the applicant for the last 5 years. c) Vigilance clearance, Integrity certificate and details of penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years on the officer.
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-1 0/217/2013-PPC.
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017