Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-10013/2/2015-PPC. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Director Job on or before 21/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name : Deputy Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PRASAR BHARATI (INDIA’S PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTER) PRASAR BHARATI SECRETARIAT (PPC Wing) 2nd Floor, PTI Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001
Detail of Prasar Bharati Deputy Director Recruitment:
Filling up the post of Deputy Director of Administration CDDA) on deputation basis in Prasar Bharati CDG:AIR+ DG: Doordarshan). Sir, Prasar Bharati intends to fill up 6 posts in the grade of Dy. Director of Administration on deputation basis. Applications are invited from eligible officers working in the Ministries/Departments of the Central Government and Autonomous Organizations/Pubic Sector Undertakings following Central Government Rules/norms/ procedures/pay scales etc. fulfiUing the following eligibility criteria and other condition.
- Eligibility:- Officers under Central Govt/Autonomous Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings following Central Government Rules/norms/ procedures/pay scales etc. holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Cadre/Department or having four years regular service in PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs.5,400/- in the parent Cadre/Department or having five years regular service in the post in PB-2 Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP -Rs. 4,800/- in the parent Cadre/Department and posessing knowledge of secretarial practices, rules and regulations and practical experience of their application in the Central Govt/Ministry/Department/Autonomous Organization.
- Age The Officers should not have crossed the age of 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Experience: The officers should have 5 years experience in Establishment, Administration and Vigilance matters.’
- Scale:- PB-3; Rs.15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6,600-
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati – Deputy Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Director Vacancy in Prasar Bharati :
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of CentralGovernment shall ordinarily be for a period of three years.
- The terms & conditions and pay & allowances of the officers selected for appointment on deputation basis will be governed as per the provisions contained in Government of India, DoP&T OM No.6j08j2009-Estt(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
- While forwarding the applicationsin the prescribed format (Annexure) in respect of eligible officers who are interested and can be spared in the event of their selection, the following documents may also be sent alongwith the application: (i) Application in the prescribed pro-forma (Annexure). (ii) Certified copies of up-to-date and complete Annual Confidential Report (APARjCR Dossier) of last five years. (iii) Integrity Certificate. (iv) Vigilance clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings Criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant. (v) List of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the applicant during last 10 years.
- Complete application with the above documents, duly signed by the authorized officer, should be forwarded through proper channel to Deputy Director (PBRB), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2 nd Floor, PTI Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 latest by 21.08.2015.
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/8/2015
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 – NO. A-10013/2/2015-PPC.