Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Broadcast Executive Grade-I through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – NO. NSD(AIR)20(9)/B.A/2015-S. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Broadcast Executive Grade-I Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name : Broadcast Executive Grade-I
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 13 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Inspector of Accounts, News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110 001
Detail of Prasar Bharati Broadcast Executive Grade-I Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from interested candidates of Indian Origin for Broadcast Executive Grade-I for engaging them on monthly contractual assignment basis in News Services Division, All India Radio, New Delhi.
- Number of Post :- Thirteen
- Essential Qualification: (a) Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. (b) One year professional diploma in radio and TV Production with three years experience.
- Desirable qualification: Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on 30.3.2015. The applicant may note that engagement on contractual basis in NSD: AIR will not confer any right for regularization of service in this Organization.
- Remuneration : A monthly remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- (Twenty thousand only) shall be payable for the contractual Assignees of Broadcast Executive Grade-I.
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati – Broadcast Executive Grade-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Broadcast Executive Grade-I Vacancy in Prasar Bharati :
- There would be written examination to judge the knowledge of English language, knowledge of current affairs and General Knowledge based on objective type questions. Candidates securing marks 50% and above in the written examination will be called for practical test to know the proficiency of the candidate to transfer programmes on tapes, CD, handling of CTR, Voice editing on computer and consol operation etc and those who qualified in the practical test will be called for interview.
- The list of eligible candidates will be put on the NSD:AIR website “ www.newsonair.com”. The exact time, date & venue etc. for the written examination will be put on NSD:AIR website. All the applicants are requested to constantly check the website on regular basis after the closing date for the submission of the application. No call letter will be delivered to candidates for the Written examination and Practical Test . The candidates are requested to report at the examination centre at the given time sharp. In case of any change in the schedule of written test(s), the same will be also be put on the website.
- Only the results of the written test in respect of the qualifying candidates as well as the date for their practical test and the schedule of interview will be put on the website. The final results will also be available on the NSD:AIR website www.newsonair.com.
- Application should reach the Inspector of Accounts, News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110 001 on or before 10th June 2015. The envelope containing the application in the prescribed format should be superscribed with “ Application for Broadcast Executive Grade-I in NSD, AIR to be engaged on contract basis”. Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be considered. For any late receipt or non-receipt of the applications, this Division shall not be held responsible and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- The applicants are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format given in the advertisement only.
- The applicant may please note that the written, practical tests & Interview will be held in Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 – NO. NSD(AIR)20(9)/B.A/2015-S.