Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 – No. A-10013/5/2015-PPC. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA,PGDM/MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Director & More Vacancies Job on or before 29.01.2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name :Director & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM/CA,ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 30 post
Salary : Rs.15,100-67,000/p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job :29.01.2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Prasar Bharati,Across India
Detail of Prasar Bharati Director & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Filling up of vacancies of Additional Director General (Rnance)/ Deputy Director General (Rnance)/Director (Finance)on deputation basis in Prasar Bharati.
- Additional Director General (Finance):- Two Posts (2) at Delhi. ii. Deputy Director General (Finance):- Six Posts (6) two posts in Delhi and one each at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai &. Guwahati. iii. Director (Finance) :- Twenty-two Posts (22) one each at Guwahati, Srinagar, laipur, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Benguluru, Thiruvantharampuram, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and seven posts at Delhi.
- Additional Director General (Finance)- PB-4; Rs.37,400-67,000+ Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- EIiGibilitv: …. t Officers with at least Ten (10) ‘yeats ‘experience in Finance and Accounts and working under Central Government/State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies: (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/Department or L n contd . ,,-~hV— :2: Oi) Having Three years regular service in PB-4; Rs.37,400-67,000/- + GP Rs.8,700/- (14,300/-18,300/-Pre-revised) in the parent Cadre/-Department Desirable qualification: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWNPGDM (Financial Management) and having exposure to CommercialAccounting.
- Deputy Director General (Finance) – PB-4; Rs.37,400-67,000+ Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- E:liClibilitJr: Officers with at least Eight (8) years experience in Rnanceand Accounts and working under Central Government/State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies: (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Cadre/Department or (ii) HavingRve (5) years regularservicein PB-3;Rs.15,600-39,100/-+ GP Rs.7600/- (12,000/-16,500/-Pre-revised) in the parent Cadre/Department or (iii) HavingTen (10) years regularservicein PB-3;Rs.15,600-39,100/-+ GP Rs.6600/- (10,000/-15,200/-Pre-revised) in the parent Cadre/Department Desirable guaUfication: ~~’/t. .: , .. : MBA (Fina-lJce)/CA/ICWNPGDM(Financia! Management) and’ having exposure to CommercialAccounting.
- Director (Finance) – PB-3; Rs.15,600-39,100+ Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/- E:liSlilJilitJi: Officers with at least Eight (06) years experience in Finance and Accounts and working under Central Government/State Government / Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies: (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Cadre/Department or (ii) Having Five years regular service in PB-3; Rs.15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs.6600/- (10,OOO/-15,200/-Pre-revisecl) in the parent Cadre/Department Desirable Slualification: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWNPGDM (Financial Management) and having exposure to CommercialAccounting.
- Age Limit :- The Officers should not have crossed the age of 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application for the above mentioned posts
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati -Director & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29.01.2016
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director & More Vacancies Vacancy in Prasar Bharati :
- The terms & conditions and pay & allowances of the officers selected for appointment on deputation basis will be governed as per the provisions contained in Government of India, DoP&T OM No.6/08/2009-Estt(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The initial period of deputation shall be for a period of 2(Two) years and can be extended up to 5 years as per instructions on the subject.
- While forwarding the applications in respect of eligible officers who are interested and can be spared in the event of their selection, Cadre Units may also submit the following documents alongwith the application:
- Vigilance clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings/Cri
- Complete application with the above documents should be forwarded through proper channel to Deputy Director (PBRB), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 2nd Floor, PTI Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001. Last date for receipt of application in this office is 29.01.2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29.01.2016
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016 – No. A-10013/5/2015-PPC.