Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of English Newsreader, Newsreader-cum-Translator through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 – NO. NSD(AIR)20(9)/2015-S. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the English Newsreader, Newsreader-cum-Translator Job on or before 29/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name : English Newsreader, Newsreader-cum-Translator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 34 Post
Salary : Rs.23,000 /- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Accounts, News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110 001
Detail of Prasar Bharati English Newsreader, Newsreader-cum-Translator Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from interested candidates of Indian Origin for English Newsreader and Newsreader-cum-Translator (Indian Languages) in Assamese, Arunachali, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Sanskrit & Tamil languages for engaging them on monthly contractual assignment basis in News Services Division, All India Radio, New Delhi in each category as given under:-
Category of Job, No of Post :
- Newsreader-cum-Translator (Assamese ) 03
- Newsreader-cum-Translator (Arunachali) 01
- Newsreader-cum-Translator ( Gujarati) 04
- Newsreader-cum-Translator ( Kashmiri ) 04
- Newsreader-cum-Translator (Malayalam ) 05
- Newsreader-cum-Translator ( Marathi ) 02
- Newsreader-cum-Translator ( Nepali ) 06
- Newsreader-cum-Translator ( Oriya ) 01
- Newsreader-cum-Translator ( Sanskrit ) 01
- Newsreader-cum-Translator ( Tamil ) 05
- Newsreader (English) 02
- Essential Qualification: Graduate with English and Graduate conversant with the respective Indian language applied for as may be required for the job and having suitable voice to read bulletins. Candidates must be familiar with Computer Applications like MS Word and should have basic computer skill like e-mail & browsing.
- Desirable qualification: Post Graduate in English and Graduate conversant with the respective Indian language.
- Nature of Job : Translation from English to respective Indian languages and reading the News Bulletins in the respective languages.
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 45 years as on 30.3.2015. The applicant may note that engagement on contractual basis in NSD: AIR will not confer any right for regularization of service in this Organization.
- Remuneration: A monthly remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- (Twenty three thousand only) shall be payable for the contractual Assignees of NRT (IL) & English NR.
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati – English Newsreader, Newsreader-cum-Translator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/5/2015.
- For Newsreader-cum-translator Indian Languages (a) There would be a combined written examination for the candidates applying for the job of Newsreader-cum-Translator in the respective Indian Languages to judge the knowledge of language, Translation capability and knowledge of current affairs. Candidates securing marks 50% and above in the written examination will be called for Voice test and those who qualified in the voice test will be called for interview.
- For English News Reader. (b) There would be written examination to judge the knowledge of English language, knowledge of current affairs and General Knowledge. Candidates securing marks 50% and above in the written examination will be called for Voice test and those who qualified in the voice test will be called for interview.
How to apply for English Newsreader, Newsreader-cum-Translator Vacancy in Prasar Bharati :
- The list of eligible candidates will be put on the NSD:AIR website “ www.newsonair.com”. The exact time, date & venue etc. for the written examination will be put on NSD:AIR website. All the applicants are requested to constantly check the website on regular basis after the closing date for the submission of the application. No call letter will be delivered to candidates for the written examination and audition/voice test. The candidates are requested to report at the examination centre at the given time sharp. In case of any change in the schedule of written test(s), the same will be also be put on the website.
- Only the results of the written test in respect of the qualifying candidates as well as the date for their Voice test and the schedule of interview will be put on the website. The final results will also be available on the NSD:AIR website www.newsonair.com.
- Application should reach the Inspector of Accounts, News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110 001 on or before 29th May 2015. The envelope containing the application in the prescribed format should be super scribed with “Application for News reader-cum-translator (Indian Languages) in NSD, AIR to be engaged on contract basis”. Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be considered. For any late receipt or non-receipt of the applications, this Division shall not be held responsible and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- The applicants are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format given in the advertisement only.
- The applicant may please note that the written, Voice tests & Interview will be held in Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/5/2015
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 – NO. NSD(AIR)20(9)/2015-S.
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017