Presidency University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF/ SRF/ RA through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Presidency University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JRF/ SRF/ RA. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/05/2015 at 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Presidency University|
|Vacancy Name||JRF/ SRF/ RA|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in Date to Apply For This Job||11/05/2015|
|Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy||Department of Geology, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073|
Detail Of Presidency University JRF/ SRF/ RA Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held for recruiting one JRF/SRF/RA in the CSIR-sponsored research project Characterization of fluids during the evolution of granulites of Eastern Ghats Belt, India: estimations from solid assemblages and fluid inclusion study .
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Sankar Bose
- Essential qualifications: for JRF/SRF, M.Sc./M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology with NET/GATE qualification. For SRF, two year research experience is essential, while a Ph.D. in Science is required for RA. Other stipulations are as per CSIR norms
- Date and Venue: May 11, 2015, 11.00 A.M. at the Department of Geology, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
- Project Tenure: Up to March 2018
- Fellowship amount: as per CSIR norms
Selection Procedure For Presidency University – JRF/ SRF/ RA Post:
- Written Test on 11/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For JRF/ SRF/ RA Vacancy in Presidency University:
Candidates should bring their CV and certificates. No TA/DA will be provided.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/05/2015
VENUE : Department of Geology, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017