Presidency University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Presidency University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Presidency University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/09/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Presidency University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Presidency University,86/1, College St, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Detail Of Presidency University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc||NA||NA|
A walk-in-interview will be held for the appointment of a project assistant in the Project entitled “Unveiling the epoch of reionization through redshifted 21-cm observations of neutral Hydrogen” funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India (Sanc. No. SR/FTP/PS-119/2012 dated 10th June, 2013 and 27th November, 2014).
- Post: JRF (ONE)
- Project Duration: Appointment will be for 1 year or till end of the project.
- Fellowship: As per DST norms
- Eligibility: First class M.Sc. degree or equivalent in Physics or Astrophysics.
- Desirable: Applicants having (i) a valid rank in CSIR/ UGC/ NET JRF Examination OR a valid DSTINSPIRE fellowship; (ii) Research experience in Astrophysics
Selection Procedure For Presidency University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 14/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Presidency University:
- Date and Venue: 14th September, 2015, 10.30 A.M. at the Department of Physics, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
- Interested candidates may appear with an application (in plain paper), CV, photocopies of degree certificates, thesis/project report in the Walk-in interview on 14th September, 2015. Applicants should report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview.
- The original certificates and mark-sheets are to be presented before the Selection Committee on the day of the interview.
- No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates may also contact to Dr. Kanan Kumar Datta (email@example.com), Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/09/2015
VENUE :Department of Physics, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.