Presidency University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Presidency University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: PU_RECR_AP_03-15. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Presidency University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor Job on or before 28/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Presidency University
Vacancy Name : Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.1,50,000-3,00,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Vice-Chancellor, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073 Applicants
Detail of Presidency University Professor Recruitment:
Applications/nominations are invited for the position of the Paresh Chandra Chatterjee Professor of History at Presidency University, Kolkata. This is an endowment position and tenable for a period of five years.
The applicant must be
- An eminent scholar, actively engaged in research, with a Ph.D. in History ( Preferably ancient history ) or in an allied discipline with published work of high standard OR
- An outstanding scholar or professional who has made significant contribution to knowledge in the field of History or in an allied field
- The Paresh Chandra Chatterjee Professorship will carry a consolidated monthly emolument of Rs.1,50,000/- and an additional Rs.3,00,000 per year for professional and research expenses
Selection Procedure for Presidency University – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/05/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor Vacancy in Presidency University :
Applications/nominations with curriculum vitae may be submitted by email to [email protected] or to the office of the Vice-Chancellor, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073 Applicants are requested to note that the Paresh Chandra Chatterjee Professor of History will not be entitled to pension or other government allowances
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/05/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017