Presidency University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Presidency University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 22.04.2015 at 11:00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Presidency University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000/- p.m.|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||22.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Chemistry Department, Presidency University, Kolkata|
Detail of Presidency University Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a Project assistant position under the project of DST-Fast Track project (Principal Investigator: Dr. Koena Ghosh, Project Title: Design and Synthesis of Chiral N-Heterocyclic Ligands For Asymmetric Reactions funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India
- Post: One Project Assistant Project
- Duration: Appointment will be for 1 year and subjected to annual review for further extension that will be granted based on the research progress and accomplishments for another 1 years or till end of project.
- Project duration left: ~2 years. Fellowship:
- Fixed14,000.00 per month (Consolidated).
- Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with at least 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with Organic Chemistry specialization at M.Sc. level
Selection Procedure for Presidency University – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 22.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Presidency University:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 22-04-2015 at 11:00 am at the Chemistry Department, Presidency University, Kolkata. All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the following documents in two sets. (documents must be self attested). 1. An application stating your research/ career goals 2. A detailed CV 3. Degree certificates (original and photocopy) 4. Thesis/ project report and publications No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Contact address: Dr. Koena Ghosh, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University, Kolkata. email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22.04.2015
VENUE : Chemistry Department, Presidency University, Kolkata