Presidency University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Presidency University Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.1(60)/ESTT/2015/. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Presidency University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/03/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Presidency University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Presidency University (Erstwhile Presidency College), 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-70007|
Detail of Presidency University Project Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in-interview will be held on 30th March, 2015 at 11:30 a.m. at the Department of Biological Sciences (Biotechnology Section) at Presidency University (Erstwhile Presidency College), 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073, for the appointment of one Project Fellow (research scholar) in a West Bengal Biodiversity Board (Govt. of West Bengal) sponsored Research Project entitled “Culture dependent and independent analyses of prokaryotic communities from the burrows, casts, and guts of earthworms from in and around Kolkata” sanctioned to Dr. Bhaskar Gupta (Principal Investigator) and Souryadeep Mukherjee (Co-Investigator), Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
- Date of Interview : 30.03.2015
- Place of Interview : Department of Biological Sciences (Biotechnology Section), Presidency University (Erstwhile Presidency College), 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073, India.
- Post : One Project Fellow
- Salary : As per West Bengal Biodiversity Board, Govt. of West Bengal Rules and Regulation.
- Essential Qualification : Any branch of Biological Sciences with minimum 55% marks in all examinations (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates) from recognized University and NET/SET/GATE qualification.
- Desirable Qualification : Research Experience in the relevant field.
Selection Procedure for Presidency University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Fellow vacancy in Presidency University:
Interested candidates may appear with CV and attested photocopies of testimonials in the Walk-in interview on 30th March, 2015. Applicants should report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview. The original certificates and mark-sheets along with a hard copy of application letter (in plain paper) are to be presented before the Selection Committee on the day of the interview. No TA/ DA will be provided
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/03/2015
VENUE : Presidency University (Erstwhile Presidency College), 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-70007
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017