Presidency University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Presidency University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/10/2015 at 11.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Presidency University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference room, Section- Botany, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700 073
Detail Of Presidency University Project Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in-interview will be held for the appointment of one Project Fellow in the UGC (Govt. of India) sponsored Project on 7th October, 2015 at 11:30 A.M. in the Department of Biological Sciences (Section Botany), Presidency University (Erstwhile Presidency College), 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073 under Dr. Malay Das (Principal Investigator), Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University
- Post: One Project fellow
- Project detail: ““Targeted identification of novel stress responsive gene copies in Brassica arisen through gene duplication” (Total Duration- 3 years, depending on fund and satisfactory research progress) Funding agency: University Grant Commission (UGC) Salary: As per UGC rules and regulations
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Biotechnology/Genetics with minimum 60% marks in B. Sc. and M.Sc. degree obtained from an UGC affiliated college or recognized University.
- Desirable Qualification: 1. Strong research interest and preferably one year research experience in plant molecular, stress biology, bioinformatics and gene expression analyses.
Selection Procedure For Presidency University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 07/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Fellow vacancy in Presidency University:
Applicants should report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview & submit the following documents: 1. Application in plain paper addressed to the PI 2. Latest CV along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials 3. Thesis/ project report and publications (if any) The original certificates and mark sheets are to be presented before the Selection Committee on the day of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Contact address Dr. Malay Das Principal Investigator Assistant Professor Department of Biological Sciences (Section Botany) Presidency University 86/1, College Street Kolkata-700073 E. mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/10/2015
VENUE : Conference room, Section- Botany, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700 073