Presidency University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Presidency University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 24.04.2015 at 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Presidency University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||DBS (Old Zoology), Baker Building, 2nd floor, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073|
Detail of Presidency University Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of ‘Research Assistant’ in the WB-DBT funded research project entitled, ‘‘Evaluation of phytopathogens associated with some major aquatic weeds with emphasis on their toxin production”.
- Minimum qualification : First class M.Sc. Degree or equivalent in any area of Biological Sciences/ Chemistry from recognized university.
- Desirable: Applicants having (i) a valid rank in CSIR/UGC NET JRF Examination similar fellowship; (ii) research experience in biochemical analysis of plant or microbial metabolites; (iii) desire and dedication to work hard for PhD. Job description: Research shall include about 30% field and 70% laboratory work on biochemical studies of fungal metabolites with an aim to develop a successful bioherbicide. The selected scholar should be comfortable with field studies under harsh weather.
- Project Duration: Appointment will be for 3 years or till end of the project, and subjected to annual review for further extension that will be granted based on the research progress and accomplishments.
- Fellowship : As per As per DBT, Govt. of West Bengal
Selection Procedure for Presidency University – Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 24.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Assistant vacancy in Presidency University:
Interested candidates may send their CV or relevant queries to Dr. Puja Ray, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata @ email: email@example.com All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the following in two sets: an application stating your research/ career goals and your vision regarding your PhD. a detailed CV degree certificates (original and photocopy) thesis/ project report and publications The outstation candidates may request a Skype interview in advance keeping in mind that incase of bad internet connectivity re-interview may not be possible. Date and time of Interview : 24th April 2015, 11.00 am. The candidates are requested to reach the venue by 10.30 am. Place of Interview : Department of Biological Sciences (Zoology Section, 3rd Floor, Bakers Building), Presidency University (Erstwhile Presidency College), 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073, India. (No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24.04.2015
VENUE : DBS (Old Zoology), Baker Building, 2nd floor, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073