Presidency University conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background on 22 Sep 2014
Company name : Presidency University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date : 22.09.2014
Details of Post :
A Walk-in-interview will be held for the appointment of one Junior Research Fellow in the CSIR (Govt. of India) sponsored Project entitled “Identification and phylogenetic characterization of genes regulating unique flowering behavior in tree bamboo” on 22nd September, 2014 at 11:30 A.M. in the Department of Biological Sciences (Section Botany), Presidency University (Erstwhile Presidency College), 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073 under Dr. Malay Das (Principal Investigator), Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University; Prof. Amita Pal (Co-PI), Division of Plant Biology, Bose Institute, Kolkata and Dr. Bhaskar Gupta, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University.
Junior Research Fellow :
- Post: One JRF
- Project detail: “Identification and phylogenetic characterization of genes regulating unique flowering behavior in tree bamboo” (Total Duration- 3 years, depending on fund and satisfactory research progress)
- Funding agency: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Salary: As per CSIR rules and regulations
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in any branch of Biological Sciences with minimum 55% marks in all examinations (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates) from a recognized University and have qualified NET/GATE.
- Desirable Qualification: 1. Research experience and interest in plant molecular biology and bioinformatics. 2. Interest to explore wild vegetation of North-East India. 3. Basic exposure to laboratory research.
- Date of interview: 22.09.2014 (Monday)
- Place of interview: Conference room, Section- Botany, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700 073
- Time of interview: 11:30 A.M.
Applicants should report 30 minutes before the schedule time of interview & submit the following documents: 1. Application in plain paper addressed to the PI 2. Latest CV along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials 3. Thesis/ project report and publications (if any)The original certificates and mark sheets are to be presented before the Selection Committee on the day of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Contact address: Dr. Malay Das Principal Investigator Assistant Professor Department of Biological Sciences (Section Botany) Presidency University 86/1, College Street Kolkata-700073 E. mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 22.09.2014
Venue : Place of interview: Conference room, Section- Botany, Department of Biological Sciences, Presidency University, 86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700 073
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Presidency University|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016