Presidents Secretariat invites application for the recruitment of Despatch Rider with 10th class pass holders
Company name : Presidents Secretariat
Posts : Despatch Rider
Qualification : 10th class pass
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the following post in Garage Services of Household Establishment of the President’s Secretariat as per the eligibility criteria mentioned. below
Name of the Post : Despatch Rider
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : a) 10th Class b) Possession of a valid TSR (Three—Seater Auto Rickshaw) driving licences c) At least 2 years experience and proficiency in driving two and three wheeler
- Desirable : Knowledge of mechanism of two and three wheelers
- Age : 18-27 years
- Remuneration : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M. + 1900 GP
Eligible candidates will have to appear in Written Test (60 marks), Trade Test (30 marks) and Personal Interview (10 marks). Only those candidates who qualify the Written Test will be allowed to appear in the Trade Test and Personal interview. The candidates will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in Written and Trade Test as well as in Personal interview. Selection will be made on the’basis of the performance of the candidates in the Written Test, Trade Test and Personal interview. The minimum cut off percentage of marks is 50% for all categories of candidates
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above post, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format. The format of application as Annexure I
- The post shall be filled by ‘Direct Recruitment’. Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the instructions contained in this advertisement or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants should affix two identical ,self-attested recent passport. size photographs, one on the application form and the other on the attendance sheet. (Attendance Sheet is required at the time of Written Test. The candidates should bring the Attendance Sheet while appearing for Written Test). “
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage. ,
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on.
- For candidates staying abroad and for those residing in Andaman & Nicobar islands / Lakshadweep/ Assam/ Meghalaya/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Mizoram/ Manipur/ Nagaland/ Tripura/ Sikkim/ Jammu & Kashmir and spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application by post only (not by Hand or by Courier) will be 7 days after the last date specified for others.
- Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent to: THE UNDER SECRETARY (ESTT.) PRESIDENT’S SECRETARAIT, RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN, NEW DELHI.
- AGE/QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE: Age/qualifications/ experience will be reckoned as on 03.11.2014. Applicants should attach self-attested copies of the certificate in support of age/qualification/experience/caste. The copy of matriculation or equivalent examination certificate should be attached as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for this purpose. – RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROGRAMME OF RECRUITMENT FOR A POST OR POSTS: President’s Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the programme of recruitment to any post(s) at any stage without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof. The last date for receipt of appiications is 03.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Presidents Secretariat|