Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Finance Accounts Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Finance Accounts Officer Job on or before 4/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Finance Accounts Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||4/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease IVRI Campus, Mukteswar District Nainital Uttarakhand India|
Detail of Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD) Assistant Finance Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- This post are Non-Government, but pensionable under new pension rules effective from 01/01/2004 and service conditions are mutatis mutandis as applicable to Indian Council of Agricultural Research employees.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue and the candidate may be transferred to any ICAR Institute / Headquarter.
- Crucial date for determining the Age Limit of candidates for each post shall be 10/04/2015
- Persons already in Employment should route their applications through proper channel only. In case a candidate anticipates any delay in forwarding of his / her application through proper channel, he / she litust send an advance copy of the application which must reach this office on or before closing date, but at the same time, heshe may ensure that the original application is forwarded by their employer and must reach to this office within 15 days after the last date of receipt of application form failing which hisher candidature shall not be considered and no correspondence to this effect shall be entertained.
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum required for the post and enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for interviewaptitude test. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient. OR possible for the Institute to call all the candidates for interviewaptitude test. The Project Director, PD on FMD, Mukteshwar reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates for interviewaptitude test on the basis of qualifications, experience etc. No change of Examination Center will be considered.
- Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed Performa (neatly typed on computer) given below. Candidates before applying for the post must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteriaessential qualification; age etc. prescribed for the post. Attested copies of the relevant documents are to be attached with the application such as Educational qualificationAge certificate Caste certificate applicable for Central Government Jobs etc.. Caste certificate issued for State Govt. Job are not applicable. If any information furnished by the candidate is found false and candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage hisher candidature will be forfeited. , SCST Candidates not in CentralState Govt. Service or CentreState Corp, PSUs Local Govt. Institution, Panchayats will be paid Second Class fare or Ordinary Bus Fare to & fro journey for shortest route excluding reservationsleeper / other charges, to & fro subject to the condition that the fare for the first 30 Kilometers will be borne by the candidate. Reimbursement will be allowed only once i. when called for Interview. Candidate claiming for TA has to submit the original busrailway ticket and also a certificate of unemployment from an MP/MLA or Gazetted Officer of the place where the candidate normally reside.
Selection Procedure for Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD)- Assistant Finance Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Finance Accounts Officer Vacancy in Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD):
- Last date of receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of appearance of the Advertisement in the Employment News & for applications posted from the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy and Amindmi, Islands States/ Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Laddakh Division of JK state, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh, last date would be 15 days over and above of the 30 days from the date of advertisement. The name of the post must be super scribed on the envelop along with senders name and address. . Government strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Women candidates fulfilling the requirements for the post are encouraged to apply against the recruitment advertisement. The specific benefits available to women employees may be perused in the website, namely http://www.pdfmd.ernet.in.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent to the addressee as mentioned above. 11. Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft of 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of ICAR — Unit, PDFMD, Mukteshwar payable at State Bank of India, Mukteshwar. No other means of payment i. IPOMoney Orders will be accepted and such of the application will be rejected outright. The date of Bank Draft should not be earlier them the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment news and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write hisher name on the back of the Bank draft,
- SCSTWomenPhysically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time and before the last date to avoid any possible delay in postal transit. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. In complete applications or applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please do indicate your Pin Code.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection / test / interviews appointment and canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Interview will be held at Mukteshwar, Distt. Nainital, Uttarakhand). The Employment Exchange Registration should be valid on the closing date of receipt of application
- The application fee is non refundable.
- The candidates, who will be found eligible after examination of their applications; will be called for written exam. The candidates, who will qualify the written exam, will be called for Interview as per numbers decided by Competent Authority.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the post before submission of post. In case the candidate is found to be ineligible on any ground, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The recruitment process will be the subject to the jurisdiction of Nainital High Court, Nainital. 20. The Project Director, PD on FMD, Mukteshwar, reserves the right to cancel the recruitment of the post without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/5/2015