National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR),conduct walk-in interview for the post of Project Fellow
Company name : NISCAIR
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : BE B.Tech MCA MSc
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 8 March 13
Details of Post :
Digital Information Resource Facility (DIRF) is an integrated state-of-art facility for managing and sharing digital information resources of CSIR-NISCAIR. It is created to Host, Manage and secure the digital resources and services, to provide long-term scalable storage and infrastructure, uninterrupted authorized and secure access of digital resources, assets and services to the scientific community and researchers all over the world
Applications are invited for engagement of Project Fellow and Senior Project Fellows initially up to March, 2014 (which may be extended depending upon the performance and the extension of project) to work under DIRF project to manage and enhance the performance of the facility including Data Centre at NISCAIR, Dr. K.S.Krishnan Marg, Near Pusa campus, New Delhi-ll0012. Details of Posts are as follows :
- The candidates who have already served CSIR-NISCAIR as a Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF / SRF / Research Associate etc. for a period of 5 years or more are not eligible for the above engagements. The candidates who have served for a period less than 5 years, upon selection, their tenure will automatically end on completion of five years.
- The services of Project staff will be co-terminus with the duration of the Sponsored/Consultancy Project subject to Sl. No.1 above. There would be no automatic shifting of Project staff from one project to another.
- Tenure: The tenure of SPF/PF will initially be up to 31/3/2014 which may be extended on satisfactory performance and extension of project. The engagement is purely on temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed, depending on the duration of the project and satisfactory performance. The engagement shall not bestow any claim for appointment in CSIR-NISCAIR/CSIR, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on date of interview.
- Mode of Selection: In case large number of candidates turn up, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee on the basis of merit and or written test. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
- Age limit: 28 Yrs for Project Fellows and 32 Yrs for Senior Project Fellows
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/PH/OBC and women will be applicable as per GOI instructions.
- How To Apply: The advertisement and prescribed application form can be downloaded from CSIRNISCAIR website (www.niscair.res.in) and duly filled in forms may be submitted at the time of test/interview. The application forms should be accompanied by attested photograph and copies of testimonials/ certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste / tribe etc. mentioned in the application. The applicant must also bring all original certificates/ testimonials at the time of test/ interview for verification.
- Mode of Selection: Candidates must report at the CSIR-NISCAIR, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, Near Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012, reception desk on 08/03/2013 at 9.30 A.M. (Candidates will not be entertained after 10.00 A.M.). Short listed candidates will be interviewed on the same day depending upon the number of candidates. The interview may be continued for the subsequent days also, therefore outstation candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly.
NO TA/DA WIIL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCEWILL BE TREATED AS DISQUALIFICATION
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 8 March 13
For more details – Click Here